My UF ticket situation

USFbulls0208

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

I'm going to be an incoming freshman this fall. This means that I'm likely not going to be awarded tickets in the loyalty points drawing/lottery for the UF game. I have only missed 6 home games in the history of USF football, I have been to numerous away and bowl games, and I guarantee that I care more about USF athletics than 95% of USF's student body.

So, the point of this post. Does anyone have ideas of what I can do to ensure I will have a ticket to the game? I've talked to USF ticket staff, and they haven't really said anything useful. I know I could wait and get some from a scalper, but I don't want to risk high price/crappy section. Would there be any student that doesn't plan on going to the game willing to put in a request and get the ticket to me? Or something like that? Any help would be appreciated. I AM DESPERATE!!

Thank you fellow bullspenners.

GO BULLS!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I guarantee that I care more about USF athletics than 95% of USF's student body.

Gee, that's a helpful attitude. I'm sure it will make any student who reads this very anxious to help you.

So, the point of this post. Does anyone have ideas of what I can do to ensure I will have a ticket to the game?

Buying them second-hand is really your only option. That doesn't mean you'll have to wait till the day of the game, but that's the best way to guarantee not paying a million dollars.

I've talked to USF ticket staff, and they haven't really said anything useful.

What do you want them to say? "Oh, we have this policy in place to distribute those tickets, sorry. Wait, what's that you say? You REALLY care about the Bulls? Oh, well why didn't you say so earlier, we can make an exception!"

I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Stubhub

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Your in college. Drive up with some buddies and tailgate with USF fans one will have one. If anything you can wait til kickoff and scalp for around face

• Content Count:  17,078
  • Days Won:  19

If you have missed so few games mom and dad should be high on priority points. Get the tix off them.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

You can have my pair for $5000.00. As you care more about this game than more 40,000 people, I'm sure you'll find this to be a steal.

That or I would just drive up since it takes virtually no time to get to Gainesville and be prepared to pay $100 for a ticket from a scalper. There will be tickets available if you look hard enough. You can drive, right? How old are freshman now a days?

In all seriousness, though, I agree with the sentiments expressed... you are in college, find a professional group, fraternity, sorority, classmates, dorm mates, friends from colleges, co-eds you ran into at Applebees, that cute girl from your Library and Internet Research Skills class and cram into a car with them. Head up for tailgating with $200 in your pocket and you'll probably find tickets.

If that is not an option, you might have to sit this one out.

• Content Count:  2,585
  • Days Won:  1

You won't need more than $50 to get into the game if you do a little legwork.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm going to be an incoming freshman this fall. This means that I'm likely not going to be awarded tickets in the loyalty points drawing/lottery for the UF game. I have only missed 6 home games in the history of USF football, I have been to numerous away and bowl games, and I guarantee that I care more about USF athletics than 95% of USF's student body.

So, the point of this post. Does anyone have ideas of what I can do to ensure I will have a ticket to the game? I've talked to USF ticket staff, and they haven't really said anything useful. I know I could wait and get some from a scalper, but I don't want to risk high price/crappy section. Would there be any student that doesn't plan on going to the game willing to put in a request and get the ticket to me? Or something like that? Any help would be appreciated. I AM DESPERATE!!

GO BULLS!

Your best hope is to buy tickets on Stubhub for a few hundred bucks a seat... however I would like to warn everyone that does this, Gayturd fans are very unrully and be prepared to be picked on. Hopefully you get tickets in the old timers section and maybe you'll be left alone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,814
  • Days Won:  13

GO BULLS!

Your best hope is to buy tickets on Stubhub for a few hundred bucks a seat... however I would like to warn everyone that does this, Gayturd fans are very unrully and be prepared to be picked on. Hopefully you get tickets in the old timers section and maybe you'll be left alone.

The cost will be far less than a couple hundred bucks a seat.

Archived