• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jersey Boys

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Big NJ OT Jake Kaufman seems to be having a great time at USF, even though he's been working his tail off in the weight room.

Hopefully, he can convince his former teammate, another big NJ OT, Keith Lumpkin  to join him. They'd make a great pair of bookends, especially when we go up against that Big East school in NJ.  ;D

He also plays on the basketball team. Maybe, he'd like to do that as well. I'm sure Heath wouldn't object to taking a 6'9 walk-on.

Offensive lineman Keith Lumpkin (6-9, 285) of Jersey City, N.J., has a final 10 of USC, Rutgers, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan State, Florida, South Florida and Wisconsin. All but Florida have offered, and the Gators plan to once he visits. Lumpkin has visited USC, Rutgers, Pitt and UNC thus far. He plans to take all five of his official visits before making a decision.

http://www.theitem.com/sports/local_sports/article_f44ba1e0-6bff-5120-bdb0-5a67a61d9871.html

Rivals profile: 3-stars (5.7) #32 OT

http://rivals.yahoo.com/usf/football/recruiting/player-Keith-Lumpkin-86587

Scout profile: 3 stars #76 OT

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=4356880

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

That kid could easily be 300+ after some strength and conditioning under McKeefrey. Bring on the beef!

• Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I asked Jake if he thought we had a chance with both the RB and OT from St. Peters and he said he had just talked to them the night before and "There is a very good chance they could both be joining the Bulls family."

We shall see.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I asked Jake if he thought we had a chance with both the RB and OT from St. Peters and he said he had just talked to them the night before and "There is a very good chance they could both be joining the Bulls family."

We shall see.

Savon Huggins?

We shall see.

I presume you are talking about 5 star RB Savon Huggins. He had us on his list of favorites, but I don't think we made his current top 10. If we landed both of them, Rutgers fans would be livid.  ;D

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=3773429

• Content Count:  574

Yep. Huggins. That is the guy he was talking about.  The recruiting sites have us not in his top 10, but Jake said he was still very interested. Who knows.

• 1 month later...

s i mentioned on the main board just now, Jake Kaufman got his head shaved. That's been a tradition at USF for freshmen to get their heads shaved.

So when Jake posted about that, the first guy to respond was Keith Lumpkin. thought you might get a kick out of this thread:

Jake Let's Go Kaufman

Man!! the seniors got me they shaved my head bald!!!!! Im so pissed off

2 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone ·

Keith Lump

Ahaha 2 funny put a pic up on fb

2 hours ago ·

Dennis Long

lmao i miss u buddy

2 hours ago ·

Jake Let's Go Kaufman

Hell no!!!!!! Its [explplitive deleted] gross, im wearing a hat, they grabed my ass like 5 of them and the whole team was taking turns shaving my head while they held me down i put up a fight for a while

2 hours ago ·

Jake Let's Go Kaufman

I miss all of u guys

2 hours ago ·

Freddie Flocka Jones

Lol jake brah! Put the pic up! lol

about an hour ago ·

Let's Go Kaufman

Ill never

about an hour ago ·

Erik Matiss hahahaha

about an hour ago ·

Jake Let's Go Kaufman

Yeah its not even funny i gotta invest on the freshest fitted till this **** grows back and i was gunna go to the barber today to get a fresh ccut but i guess i dont need to anymore

22 minutes ago ·

Linda Pearl

That's been a tradition at USF to shave the heads of freshmen. Next year will be your turn to get back at someone. At least you saved some money on a haircut. LMAO

12 minutes ago

Linda Pearl

You can shave Lump's head if he ends up at USF. LOL

11 minutes ago

Jake Let's Go Kaufman

Yeah i would deffinaly shave that kids head and eyebrows he would be the first person

8 minutes ago ·

Linda Pearl Ha! Ha! Maybe you can shave Huggins as well. In fact bring the whole crew down for a real close shave. LOL

27 seconds ago

His response to the last question about bringing Huggins and his whole HS team down for a close shave:

Jake Let's Go Kaufman

Yeah

minutes ago

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Is Savon Huggins related to Bucs back up RB Kareem Huggins? If so, we might have a chance as the year goes on.

• Content Count:  193

Is Savon Huggins related to Bucs back up RB Kareem Huggins? If so, we might have a chance as the year goes on.

I thought he was related to Bobby Huggins

Archived