• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

King Athlete Reese Sturgis?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

I just read an article about the top players in the tampa bay area and this kid who is from king(right down the street) was on there but didn't get much respect. After watching a video someone posted, I thought this kid was someone that has potential to be a CONTRIBUTER but also has potential to be a great COLLEGE player if put in the right situations in my opinion.

I'm not sure if he has grade issues but I could see this kid as a good slot back or safety or even nickel. The kid has talent and that is obvious but you can also see he has a great football IQ that is natural or maybe he is a hard worker but it is there and you can tell just by watching this video.

Again I'm not his coach or any coach but I'm just looking out for my Alma Mater and if not hopefully this kid gets a shot b/c in my eyes he deserves it.

If you all know anything about him, which I would expect you all would, please let me know as I am curious to know what the deal is but please don't attack the kid since this is on me and my opinion!

Here is the video I saw:

http://www.prepsreport.com/MediaPlayers/King.html

P.S. Whatever happened to that King RB from about 5-8 years ago that was the best in the county? Just curious, since I remember always reading about him in the paper but I didn't follow anyone that didn't sign with us, or more so remember anyone that didn't sign with us.

Archived