• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tennis Complex?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I see on www.gousfbulls.com that they now have construction update photos for tennis. I clicked the link and it showed a picture of the start of the tennis complex renovation. My question is, what are they doing exactly? I thought in the Athletics District budget they only accounted for baseball, softball, football, basketball, and now soccer.I know that they had said that they were going to eventually move the tennis complex down where old greek row was supposed to be (end of sycamore), but I thought that was a ways off. So are they moving it now and building a new complex? Havent heard anything about it. Here is the link.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=7700&PALBID=378536

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Per USFAtheltics Twitter:

In addition to the baseball, softball, basketball, football and soccer construction, #USF is renovating the existing Tennis Courts.
The six figure #USF Tennis Courts renovation includes the courts being resurfaced, adding new fences around the facility and landscaping.

Perhaps this is a temporary patch for several more years and they will move the complex in the future, once all of the other projects are completed?

Archived