• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Suggestion for Expansion threads

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe we can create a mini board at the top for all these expansion threads, up where we have the game tickets, travel, and XCJL boards that way we can keep all the threads pertinent to USF here?

IMO it would make it a little cleaner.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe we can create a mini board at the top for all these expansion threads, up where we have the game tickets, travel, and XCJL boards that way we can keep all the threads pertinent to USF here?

IMO it would make it a little cleaner.

+1

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

+1.  Getting  to the point where a child board is needed

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I hate to see what chaos ensues on the board once we get to the meat of the expansion and when the expansion affects things closer to home (BE adds/losses, ACC loses)

• Content Count:  4,738

suggestion:

dont mege threads and rename **** all day.  have a life.  quit being so anal

suggestion:

dont mege threads and rename **** all day. have a life. quit being so anal

We're talking about this as modeators...

But threads are only merged and renamed when new threads are started on basically same subject that already exists.

• Content Count:  100

I think a better idea is for everyone to just stop posting the same redundant speculation over and over and over when the information available is changing like three times a day, making all that speculation moot almost as soon as it's posted. I think we'll all somehow live if we don't "get" to see User X's updated mock conference alignment based on random **** they pulled out of their ass.

Also, people should stop posting the same redundant speculation over and over and over. And then stop posting the same redundant speculation over and over and over.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I think a better idea is for everyone to just stop posting the same redundant speculation over and over and over when the information available is changing like three times a day, making all that speculation moot almost as soon as it's posted. I think we'll all somehow live if we don't "get" to see User X's updated mock conference alignment based on random **** they pulled out of their ass.

Also, people should stop posting the same redundant speculation over and over and over. And then stop posting the same redundant speculation over and over and over.

EXACTLY!  Whatever happens will happen when it happens.  Until then, it's just gossip.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think we've decided since it is slow college athletics time (other than expansion news) we'll keep them here, but merge them into like threads.

Archived