• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's good for USF in conf.moves?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Pac 10 taking CO preemptively is great for USF because it makes Baylor into an orphan.

If SEC takes FSU its good for USF; if they take FSU & UM its great.

If SEC moves to 16 before or simultaneously to Big10, its good for USF because BE will fully implode with no Baylor/Iowa State leftovers.

• Content Count:  771

Pac 10 taking CO preemptively is great for USF because it makes Baylor into an orphan.

If SEC takes FSU its good for USF; if they take FSU & UM its great.

If SEC moves to 16 before or simultaneously to Big10, its good for USF because BE will fully implode with no Baylor/Iowa State leftovers.

staying in a bcs conference is all i'm worried about. 

• Content Count:  505

Are changes in the ACC really a good thing for us? What if FSU or others leave and the ACC takes the other leftover BE teams before USF? UConn, Pitt, Cuse, WVU, or Louisville might all be taken before we would. I'm not convinced the ACC  would go to 16 teams. What incentive is there? Per team money probably won't increase, it might even decrease. Instead, I'd rather see either the remaining Big 12 join the BE (if bb schools allow) or the BE fb teams all join the B12. I think it's 50/50 that we stay BCS and that scares me. And the B10 might take their time doing their thing which just makes this a nightmare for us and the other schools who are living on the edge.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I have seen several scenarios listed by writers for a redone ACC and USF is missing.  Look at Missouri.  They were all about Big 10 and now they could be left in a dissolved Big 12.  Then again, the Big 12 could stay.  Who knows.

Archived