• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is anyone here concerned???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/tools/comments/does-usfs-lack-of-commitments-concern-you/

Scott wrote an article concerning lack of commitments for USF.  I checked out other schools and you see anywhere from 3 - 1 commit except at the big time schools.  Is anyone else concerned with recruiting??  I figure the majority of recruits will start committing this summer after they graduate.

• Content Count:  1,985

This does not concern me.  First, verbal commitments don't mean squat.  Plus, considering that we have a new coach, we have a relatively young team, and all the items mentioned in the article.  We should do fine.  Especially if CUM at UF decides to wig out somewhere along the way. 

• Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

isn't it possible that recruits want to see what kind of ball we play? just a thought

• Content Count:  1,797

No.

Normal

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I think this is Scott being new to USF. He is used to FSU. Leavitt would only have a few verbals at this point also.

• Content Count:  5,241

Im not concerned at all, its way too early to focus on the amount of commitments. If it was January...then yes.

And Id post on scott's blog but tbo.com's login for posting system is a pain in the neck!

Guest Scherdin

isn't it possible that recruits want to see what kind of ball we play? just a thought

This does not concern me.  First, verbal commitments don't mean squat.  Plus, considering that we have a new coach, we have a relatively young team, and all the items mentioned in the article.  We should do fine. 

+1

• Content Count:  1,479

Yeah, I agree that is a function of Scott having been around FSU. This is pretty normal for us at this time, only in last 2 years or so did we start getting more commits earlier on.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

No, T-Rex "verbaled" to FSU, but signed with us. As for Scott having covered FSU, he should be used to very few verbal commits. FSU's M.O. has always been signing day surprises.

• Content Count:  115

"Scott having covered FSU, he should be used to very few verbal commits. FSU's M.O. has always been signing day surprises. "

Always been there trade market to steal a few recruits at the last moment.   I'm not concerned at all.  How many to we have to give 25?

Archived