• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two and a BBQ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  228
  • Days Won:  0

Well, overrated Lelo and our USF Baseball team just blew a game to St. John's. Lelo has no excuses at all for such a poor showing in a league we should dominate in baseball! Dude is so overrated.

The Pitching Coach Lazer Collazzo blows also. Look at that pitching staff and their stats. Give me a bat so I can hit against some of those hacks. Lelo is very lucky Barbosa walked into his office and asked to play.

Way to go Lelo! Fire up the grill for the BBQ.

• Content Count:  763

So painful to leave bases loaded with 1 out and a 2-0 count in the top of the ninth.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Well, overrated Lelo and our USF Baseball team just blew a game to St. John's. Lelo has no excuses at all for such a poor showing in a league we should dominate in baseball! Dude is so overrated.

The Pitching Coach Lazer Collazzo blows also. Look at that pitching staff and their stats. Give me a bat so I can hit against some of those hacks. Lelo is very lucky Barbosa walked into his office and asked to play.

Way to go Lelo! Fire up the grill for the BBQ.

please stfu

Overrated coaches don't win national championships, nor coach 11 years at Louisville, nor win over 600 games as a coach.

You complaining about pitching after we have pitchers take national pitching honors 3 straight weeks, and have a no hitter thrown, is humerous.

Yes, we have had a bad season. Yes, we have under-performed. Yes, we have had a number of injuries.  But to rip the coaches as you are, is ridiculous.

• Content Count:  228

Outrunner, you stfu

Check your facts son. After Prado left, UT still has won National Championships. UT was not good because of him. Also, Louisville continues to succeed after he left showing he was not the reason for their success.

Prado is overrated as a coach and has done a very poor job recruiting. To have a losing record at USF in baseball is inexcusable.

Look at the pitching stats before you make stupid comments. Fontanez is the only good pitcher that Prado recruited. Barbosa walked into his office and ASKED to play. Prado lucked into him. The rest of the staff is horrid.

Other than the hitting coach teaching his players how to get Hit By Pitches to get on base, the offense is anemic.

There are no excuses. Prado has done a terrible job, as has Lazer Collazzo.

Hopefully we beat West Virginia today to avoid a BBQ in our own backyard!

• Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

I agree with both of you!

Just the first comment to each other.

• Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Question:  If Lelo is good, why has he not turned our program around? 

You know what, I am going to tell myself to STFU.  Ok, I just did and I feel better.

• Content Count:  2,558

so theres no food in this thread is pretty much the outcome? What a tease

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Yeah I thought it had to do with Ben Williams....

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I thought this thread was going to be about buying two tickets and Bar-B-Que, instead its about the under performing baseball team.

• Content Count:  100

Check your facts son.

There is never a better indicator that a person is an ******* than when they address others as "son." It certainly doesn't make your arguments more impressive, nor does it make people care more about what you have to say.

After Prado left, UT still has won National Championships. UT was not good because of him. Also, Louisville continues to succeed after he left showing he was not the reason for their success.

Wait, so other teams being good shows the coach has nothing to do with it, but USF being bad shows the coach is responsible for everything? Which is it? Oklahoma is still a really good football team today, so clearly their coach back in the 1950s when the Sooners won 47 straight games had nothing to do with it, right? Steve Spurrier wasn't a good coach because the Gators won national titles after he left. Joe Torre wasn't a good manager because the Yankees won a World Series without him. And so on.

This is not a good argument.

Archived