• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2011 SG Mike Taylor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

plans to visit South Florida, South Carolina and Maryland in June. Has offers from Pittsburgh, St. John's, Seton Hall, Rutgers, Maryland, Indiana, South Carolina and Providence and interest from West Virginia.

Rated a 4* prospect by Rivals.

• Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting.  Maybe we can wow him with the drawings of our new facility.  No offer?  That seems unlikely if he is going to check us out.

Normal

Interesting.  Maybe we can wow him with the drawings of our new facility.  No offer?  That seems unlikely if he is going to check us out.

Normal

My bad Normal, USF has offer Taylor a scholarship. He plays for the Boys and Girls program in NY.

Mike Taylor is No.10 in the white/red jersey. Watch the quick release on this guy. I'll look for a better highlight reel later but you can see how lethal Taylor's jump shot can be when he's on. He also interviews at the end, very well spoken young man.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Content Count:  1,797

Thanks Vega.  Good stuff.  With that offer list, well, historically we would be way on the outside looking in, but with the new facility and the move up the BE standings....who knows?

Normal

• Content Count:  4,016

news, news, news....

Carrick Felix was just denied admission into Duke.  Say what you will about already having Richardson and Polland...if we could get Felix at this late juncture you do it, and then let the chips fall where they may.  His other choices are either without room, or now to small for his abilities.

Hear anything vega?

news, news, news....

Carrick Felix was just denied admission into Duke.  Say what you will about already having Richardson and Polland...if we could get Felix at this late juncture you do it, and then let the chips fall where they may.  His other choices are either without room, or now to small for his abilities.

Hear anything vega?

Man that's a fantastic find Bp. I agree that you take Felix if you could get him. The problem lies with USF only having 1 scholarship left and I believe we are getting Polynice sometime soon, at least I think we are. Now do you let someone like Burwell or Noriega go to bring in another player? Would you take Felix over Polynice? I think Heath would be upsetting chemistry if he kicked off Burwell to get Felix and he would anger the Florida HS coaches if he let Noriega go or told Polynice to look else where in order to bring in Felix. CRM hurt himself badly by not wanting Polynice out of HS when he could have helped the program and wanted to be a USF Bull.

I like Felix and I wish we could find a way to make him a part of our program w/o damaging ourselves for next season or beyond.

• Content Count:  247

news, news, news....

Hear anything vega?

saw somewhere that polynice was staying in the draft and hiring an agent.  Can't seem to find the link now though

Man that's a fantastic find Bp. I agree that you take Felix if you could get him. The problem lies with USF only having 1 scholarship left and I believe we are getting Polynice sometime soon, at least I think we are. Now do you let someone like Burwell or Noriega go to bring in another player? Would you take Felix over Polynice? I think Heath would be upsetting chemistry if he kicked off Burwell to get Felix and he would anger the Florida HS coaches if he let Noriega go or told Polynice to look else where in order to bring in Felix. CRM hurt himself badly by not wanting Polynice out of HS when he could have helped the program and wanted to be a USF Bull.

I like Felix and I wish we could find a way to make him a part of our program w/o damaging ourselves for next season or beyond.

The players listed below from U.S. colleges and institutions have notified the NBA that they wish to be removed from the list of “early entry†players eligible for selection in the 2010 NBA Draft.

Lavoy Allen, Temple

Kevin Anderson, Richmond

Talor Battle, Penn State

Keith Benson, Oakland

Anatoly Bose, Nicholls State

Carlon Brown, Utah

Mike Davis, Illinois

Paul Davis, Winston-Salem State

Malcolm Delaney, Virginia Tech

Kenneth Faried, Morehead State

Jimmer Fredette, BYU

Anthony Gurley, Massachusetts

Jeremy Hazell, Seton Hall

Adnan Hodzic, Lipscomb

JaJuan Johnson, Purdue

Ravern Johnson, Mississippi State

Cameron Jones, Northern Arizona

Kenny Lawson, Creighton

Demetri McCamey, Illinois

E’Twaun Moore, Purdue

Arnett Moultrie, UTEP

Rico Pickett, Manhattan

Eniel Polynice, Mississippi

Herb Pope, Seton Hall

Jeff Robinson, Seton Hall

Tracy Smith, North Carolina State

Alex Tyus, Florida

Quinton Watkins, San Diego State

Chris Wright, Dayton

Following the NBA's early entry withdrawal deadline of 5:00 PM (EDT) on June 14, 2010, a full listing of players will be released who provided us with timely notice that they wish to be removed from the list of “early entry†players eligible for selection in the 2010 NBA Draft.

The 2010 NBA Draft will be held on Thursday, June 24 at the Theater at Madison Square Garden.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/66503/20100511/29_early_draft_candidates_withdraw/#ixzz0p1ZJtIHb

Also it doesn't look like Heath has been in contact with Felix since he became available so it's safe to say that ship has sailed with the signing of Jawanza Poland who is a similar player.

Teams that have contacted Felix are ARIZONA STATE, UCLA, WASHINGTON STATE, SAN DIEGO STATE, UNLV  and BOISE STATE and national powers BAYLOR, VILLANOVA, KANSAS STATE, BUTLER  and MICHIGAN  State.

RUTGERS, LOUISIANA TECH, PROVIDENCE, SETON HALL, Ole Miss, ARKANSAS, Alabama-Birmingham, MARSHALL, MONTANA and BOSTON COLLEGE. Washington has yet to contact Felix even though they have a scholarship open and has signed Felix's JC teammate.

Archived