• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

good job leavitt making steve bird

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

a graduate assisitant

putting an experienced coach at an entry level position

ncaa will be trying to put an end to this practice soon

Edit: Thread title changed for accuracy.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Leavitt hired Bird as an offensive GA last March.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

I'm taking the liberty of editing the thread title to reflect the facts surrounding this situation. I'm sure smazza won't mind.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

holtz was free to fire bird 

so if you feel better thinking you were right tb be my guest

no i dont mind

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I'm taking the liberty of editing the thread title to reflect the facts surrounding this situation. I'm sure smazza won't mind.

ok i understood whay you posted and I understood what Sanjay posted but I still have no idea what this thread is supposed to mean

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

ok i understood whay you posted and I understood what Sanjay posted but I still have no idea what this thread is supposed to mean

I'm ASSUMING that Smazza was giving Holtz kudos for "hiring" Steve Bird... however it turns out that Leavitt was the one who hired him.

And of course Leavitt didn't do ANYTHING right in the eyes of Smazza.

I'm ASSUMING that Smazza was giving Holtz kudos for "hiring" Steve Bird... however it turns out that Leavitt was the one who hired him.

Yeah, it is a tad confusing but you assumed correctly. The original title was "good job holtz making steve bird" ...

Sorry, can't help in that regard .... I only have editing capabilities, not mind reading capabilities ... although even if I did, I'm not sure that's somewhere I'd choose to go.  8-)

• Content Count:  4,501

ok - thanks  that cleared that up.

• Content Count:  4,016

Sorry, can't help in that regard .... I only have editing capabilities, not mind reading capabilities ... although even if I did, I'm not sure that's somewhere I'd choose to go.  8-)

:ROFLMAO

That was hilarious...I think that is a very dark place where no one wants to go.

Archived