• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV coverage for the UF Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

I hope we get College Gameday out there and maybe CBS will air the game. Just speculating ya know...

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

No Way, too many other Big Games scheduled that day.

• Content Count:  771

I hope we get College Gameday out there and maybe CBS will air the game. Just speculating ya know...

I don't see college gameday out there, because we won't be ranked.  penn state plays oklahoma, miami and ohio state, michigan and nd, georgia and south carolina are all playing that day.  hopefully they give usf some decent air time though.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Hopefully it gets more coverage than the FSU game last year...don't want to have to watch it on the computer  :-\

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe we will make "The Lead" Bottom Bar again this year..."South Florida upsets Florida in their own home"

Guest Scherdin

I don't see college gameday out there, because we won't be ranked.  penn state plays oklahoma, miami and ohio state, michigan and nd, georgia and south carolina are all playing that day.  hopefully they give usf some decent air time though.

FSU plays OU...there's no way we get Gameday...I bet it's a noon start... maybe on ESPN2, other wise for us out of towners it will be on Sun Network (or what ever it's called now)

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

No way we get college gameday.... we are still making a name for ourselves and have a long way to go before ESPN sends the gameday crew to any of our games.

They might send them down for next years USF-FSU game but other than that I don't see it happening until we can knock off Miami on a regular basis and destroy a big name in their own house a few more times.

• Content Count:  771

if all the stars line up I can see college gameday coming to the usf-miami game.

• Content Count:  728

I guess that Georgie-So. Car game rules us out of CBS territory for the SEC. The Deuce or SunSports looks more about right, thaks guys :)

• Content Count:  809

I'd be willing to put my money on the USF-UF game being a nooner.

I'm guessing Miami @ Ohio State or Penn State @ Bama. It's tough to call which it'll be, ESPN might wait to visit Bama later in the season.

However, FSU @ OU could be it as well, since ESPN really has no other reason to show up in Norman any other time after that.

Gameday did the USC @ Ohio State game last year, so maybe they won't visit them again. No trip to Norman or Bama last year.

Archived