• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vega, any early ideas about recruiting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

for the November signing period?  We have to sign at least one big.  It sure would be nice if we could find an athletic three that is in the 6' 7" - 6' 8" range.  Who is the staff targeting for the summer evaluation period?  What have you heard?

Normal

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

for the November signing period?  We have to sign at least one big.  It sure would be nice if we could find an athletic three that is in the 6' 7" - 6' 8" range.  Who is the staff targeting for the summer evaluation period?  What have you heard?

Normal

Still got the basketball fever huh? Well as of now we have 2 scholarships to use and I think Heath will be looking hard at all 5 positions. He offered a SG a few days ago and he did a lot of early work with PGs such as Shane Larkin and Patrick Lucas-Perry. I like your thinking of signing a TRUE SF for the 2011 class has the top priority. Of course depending on how some guys perform this upcoming season will effect the number of scholarships Heath has and where to go to fill them.

Once AAU season really heats up in June and July we'll learn about more names Heath and staff are targeting. Stan normally puts a lot of stock in summer evaluations. Don't worry myself and others like Mama Bull will be dropping names on here over the next 2 months. I expect us to able to sign at least 1 blue chip prospect maybe 2.

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

ok  now  I have a huge smile on my face  I get to see the words  blue chip and  USF  in same sentence.  That would be great to see come signing day. 

Archived