• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AFL news: Rubin's doing well today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

In his first start, apparently he's been doing well.  He just scored, and the announcers said he's been the star so far.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

In his first start, apparently he's been doing well.  He just scored, and the announcers said he's been the star so far.

5 td's, I believe .... Plus, a Terrence Royal caught a key 2 pt conversion just as I turned it on.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i went to the game... sat a few rows from jon gruden... he left before half lol

USF players did well

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Just got done texting with Rube... He had a pretty phenominal day to say the least. Funny though... We talked more about the Money Mayweather - Mosley fight than the football game and his great day (typical Rube). We both agree Mayweather is the best pound for pound fighter EVER. Pac will lose if he ever mans up and takes the drug test.

Rube said he still appreciates all the support he receives from USF alum. For those of you that don't know DeAndrew that well... he truly bleeds green and gold. His little son has mad skills and hopefully will follow in his daddy's footsteps in about 12 years (he would like his son to play here for what it's worth).

http://www.arenafootball.com/news/index.html?article_id=108

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

interesting question

will his son be first usf football alumni to play for bulls?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just got done texting with Rube... He had a pretty phenominal day to say the least. Funny though... We talked more about the Money Mayweather - Mosley fight than the football game and his great day (typical Rube). We both agree Mayweather is the best pound for pound fighter EVER. Pac will lose if he ever mans up and takes the drug test.

Rube said he still appreciates all the support he receives from USF alum. For those of you that don't know DeAndrew that well... he truly bleeds green and gold. His little son has mad skills and hopefully will follow in his daddy's footsteps in about 12 years (he would like his son to play here for what it's worth).

http://www.arenafootball.com/news/index.html?article_id=108

OT, but that is absurd.  When did Money May become bigger than the sports commissions?  I guess you have to be approved by the Money May Athletic Commission before you fight him?  He does not deserve special rules and him requesting to play by different rules is ridiculous.  If anyone should man up it's May, and he should do so by dropping this ridiculous request. 

• Content Count:  17,061

I have always loved the way Rubin played football. In my mind he is still the best WR to play for us. Kid was electric.

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

No  my son will be here in  3 years so we have this kid by 9 years. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

No  my son will be here in  3 years so we have this kid by 9 years. 

I guess the better question would be will he be the first son of a USF Athlete /  Football player, to play for the team. 

I know there have been tons of USF alumni who have had alumni there, and who have had kids play sports at USF as well. 

• Content Count:  6,754

It'll be interesting to see who's son makes it first... Verpale or Rubin.

Archived