• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Good and The Bad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

The Good

Having a Bull picked in each of the first 3 rounds.

The Bad

With all of this NFL-calliber, very frustrating that we did not have a better season.

Carlton jumping early and not making it in first 3 rounds.

Gruden stating that he was so proud to be a Gator Fan. When did that happen, is he trying to get his kids enrolled there?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Well I don't feel as bad as oklahoma.  4 first round picks and they had 5 losses.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Gruden's setting himself up to take some credit for Tebow when he is successful in Denver. 

Guest Scherdin

Well I don't feel as bad as oklahoma.  4 first round picks and they had 5 losses.

:D

I have a bunch of extended family that our OU alum and fans...and I've been busting on them all night telling them when all said and done we may have as many draft picks as them, maybe more.  And the fact that they had 4 1st rounders and no National Championships...sad

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I have a bunch of extended family that our OU alum and fans...and I've been busting on them all night telling them when all said and done we may have as many draft picks as them, maybe more.  And the fact that they had 4 1st rounders and no National Championships...sad

Yea, but 2 of em were hurt the whole year (bradford and Gresham), and they were there 2 best players

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yea, but 2 of em were hurt the whole year (bradford and Gresham), and they were there 2 best players

McCoy>>>>Gresham and it's not even close

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Gruden's setting himself up to take some credit for Tebow when he is successful in Denver. 

Was cool, though, hearing Gruden pimping the ol alma mater, Robinson High, when Javier Arenas was chosen ...

Archived