• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wharton 2011 Prospect Tapes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I made the Wharton High School Football Website and I created a prospects page to try to get the kids some exposure... Figured some of you guys may want to just take a look at the highlight tapes if you are bored... none of these kids are highly recruited right now but guys like Xavier Fisher should be on USF's radar at some point. He suffered a season ending neck injury EARLY in his JR year so he doesn't have that much tape...

http://whartonfootball.com/prospects

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I made the Wharton High School Football Website and I created a prospects page to try to get the kids some exposure... Figured some of you guys may want to just take a look at the highlight tapes if you are bored... none of these kids are highly recruited right now but guys like Xavier Fisher should be on USF's radar at some point. He suffered a season ending neck injury EARLY in his JR year so he doesn't have that much tape...

I know Xavier Fisher, and I am surprising he's still playing.  I wouldn't expect a USF offer though, the first doctor that checked him said it was a career ending injury, and he should never play contact sports again.  It was a broken neck my friend, and that will spook to many high level teams unless Fisher has dozens of doctors that have seen and signed off on it, which would be shocking.

From what I remember of him though, baring the injury, he would have at least been on USF's radar by this time.  He was a good player, and if he's indeed healed, with no lasting effects, I hope he finds his way to play college football on scholarship.  If some 1-AA team lands him they'd get a real special athlete.

I know Xavier Fisher, and I am surprising he's still playing.  I wouldn't expect a USF offer though, the first doctor that checked him said it was a career ending injury, and he should never play contact sports again.  It was a broken neck my friend, and that will spook to many high level teams unless Fisher has dozens of doctors that have seen and signed off on it, which would be shocking.

From what I remember of him though, baring the injury, he would have at least been on USF's radar by this time.  He was a good player, and if he's indeed healed, with no lasting effects, I hope he finds his way to play college football on scholarship.  If some 1-AA team lands him they'd get a real special athlete.

i know xavier very well, he got his halo off early and was the same broken neck injury that many football players have come back from.

he recovered way ahead of schedule and did NOT need surgery. Yeah you are right a lot of D1 schools will be afraid of that injury, which is a total shame because xavier is a GREAT player... I have no doubts that he would have been a d1 recruit had he not gotten hurt.

I made the Wharton High School Football Website

:lmao

?

assuming you are laughing because it is joomla based?

Archived