• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

West Virginia being investigated by NCAA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like WVU is getting investigated by the NCAA. Can't link right now but i will when i get home. It's on SI.com. No word on when the possible violations occured or what the NCAA is looking at. My guess is that it happened under the Rich Rod era.

• Content Count:  771

If michigan loses to uconn, which I think there is a good possibility of that.  Rich rod will be gone.  no way will the alum at Michigan let the hc muddy it's image with all these violations

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  46

It was partly the RR time.  Also they gave us a clean bill of health and renewed our NCAA charter. 

• Content Count:  260

It was partly the RR time.  Also they gave us a clean bill of health and renewed our NCAA charter. 

wrong - no final report on the investigation was issued yet and probably wont be for a while.  the NCAA charter renewal is a normal recurring thing that all schools do periodically and had nothing to do with the investigation - it is just coincidence that it happened right now during the current investigation.

Archived