• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Soccer vs Rowdies tonight

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Is anyone else planning on going to the match vs the TB Rowdies? It's only $7 at the stadium. My wife and I are heading up.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  0

I will definitely be there tonight! I shall be in the student section being as loud as possible and doing our normal soccer routine!

• Content Count:  100

Anyone know if this game is free for students? And is it at the USF soccer stadium on campus?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

Anyone know if this game is free for students? And is it at the USF soccer stadium on campus?

It's at the USF soccer stadium, not sure if it's free for students.

• Content Count:  1,390

I will definitely be there tonight! I shall be in the student section being as loud as possible and doing our normal soccer routine!

The Rowdies supporters will be there in full force as well. They're going to try and grab student section bleachers and set up their banners and flags before the game.

Yes, This game is free for students tonight. It will be hard for some students since baseball is playing at the same exact time tonight at the baseball fields.. So I do not know how the student turn out will be tonight, hopefully strong!

• Content Count:  2,433

Yes, This game is free for students tonight. It will be hard for some students since baseball is playing at the same exact time tonight at the baseball fields.. So I do not know how the student turn out will be tonight, hopefully strong!

Word around campus is that its $5 dollars with your student ID. They better clear this up.

Really? That is very odd.. Last night at the baseball game they were passing out flyers saying that the soccer game tomorrow was free for students.. This is just getting out of hand for this game

Well I just got back from the game and let me tell you this was one of the funnest games I have been to in a long time. For those of you who were not there USF and FC Tampa tied at 1. Though USF was winning 1-0 all the way until the 85th minute. I have to say from looking at the team play tonight against a team that is professional about to start their seasons. We looked good. I cant wait for next year's season, it will be very special and I see a very very BIG year from Hasani Sinclair.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Well I just got back from the game and let me tell you this was one of the funnest games I have been to in a long time. For those of you who were not there USF and FC Tampa tied at 1. Though USF was winning 1-0 all the way until the 85th minute. I have to say from looking at the team play tonight against a team that is professional about to start their seasons. We looked good. I cant wait for next year's season, it will be very special and I see a very very BIG year from Hasani Sinclair.

Sounds good to me thanks for the update!

Archived