• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stan Heath going to work this spring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Potential GREAT NEWS this weekend on basketball recruiting

Go over to the recruiting forum and check out my story. It'll be up shortly.

Jawanza Poland update: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=70885.new#new

Davante "Ox" Gardner update: http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=71030.0

We get both of the these guys and I'm happy with the spring recruiting. We also have Hugh Robertson coming in today who has already gave a verbal to USF.

Remember we are still in contact with Greer Wright too. If or when DoJo leaves for the NBA, we might not be half bad next season after all.

Btw I like Stan Heath ;D

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Definitely positive news.  Maybe having these kids verbal to us might help with Dojo's decision process.  If he thinks we can excel and make a good run in the BE and dance... he might see it as a way to solidify/improve his draft stock.

Who knows.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

Definitely positive news.  Maybe having these kids verbal to us might help with Dojo's decision process.  If he thinks we can excel and make a good run in the BE and dance... he might see it as a way to solidify/improve his draft stock.

Who knows.

You have a better shot at winning the loto then seeing DJo playing in the Sundome next year. (Unless Tampa gets a D League team that plays its games at the Dome.)

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Who knows.

Wouldn't one of them have to either walk on or take less than a full scholarship to come here if DoJo somehow stays? There would only be one scholarship left. Either that or Heath would need to let someone else leave.

Who knows.

Wouldn't one of them have to either walk on or take less than a full scholarship to come here if DoJo somehow stays? There would only be one scholarship left. Either that or Heath would need to let someone else leave.

Well Burwell is probably on the outs. Also I like Noriega and think he can help next season but I'm hearing he has grade concerns so who knows if he can even play at USF.

I think Heath is recruiting with the knowledge of Jones being gone and he suppose to recruit like that. Other things that could come into play are Dority's and Austin's eligibility. I haven't seen or heard about problems with them but you never know. I do know numbers have a way of working themselves out. We are still after Greer Wright too and I would love to get him as we know he can play D-1 basketball.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

big year for him and the fellas

• Content Count:  3,084

Nice update and good news...any word on the "Showtime" (thinks thats his nickname) kid you were talking about?

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Would be nice to pull in a wing (2/3) scorer.

Archived