• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Baseball Wins Again

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Bulls beat UNF tonight, 10-7 despite committing 3 errors.  Great job by Teddy Kaufman again as he picked up another mid week win.  His record improves to 3-1.  Bulls had a great night offensively, led by Stephen Hunt and Jonathan Koscso.  USF had 13 hits on the night.  After trailing 3-0 in the first the Bulls scratched for 4 in the bottom half of the inning.  Great job by the team to stay focused. 

The Bulls have won 7 of their last 11 games and improve to 8-13 on the season.  Notre Dame comes to town this weekend to begin Big East Conference play.  Hopefully the team will give Randy Fontanez some runs to play with this week.  Need to win two out of three this weekend for sure. 

Go Bulls! 

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I was a bit worried in the top of the 1st. But Teddy stepped up and did a great job after that. Left after the 5th, it was pretty cold out there and I had some studying to do. Looking at coming to the ND game on sunday

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

We didn't get to this game but hope to be at the Sunday game.  Sounds like the bats are coming around. 

Go Bulls

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

I was hoping to see Ohio State tonight, but unfortunately it got cancelled the other day.

Archived