Miller family retains Barry Cohen

redfisher78

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

I can't figure this one out, unless he's a friend of a friend of the family.  I really can't see Miller being able to sue for much in the way of damages.  He obviously wasn't hurt physically.  I have a hard seeing a jury give them much for mental anguish, no matter who they sue.

Odd, really.  An injury or death is a far different story.  There is a possible large lawsuit, and reasons to want to legally ensure that the investigation is thorough.  The only one losing out monetarily in this case is Leavitt.

Really, the only thing I can see is trying to defend against a lawsuit from Leavitt, but I don't see how Leavitt could go after the Miller's either.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

I guess they could go after somebody (USF or Alvarez) for his name being leaked in the report.  I still don't see much in the way of damages for that.  His story was already out there, nothing really new or damaging in the report.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe sue DUImig for calling him a coward on the radio?

Or colby erskin?

• Content Count:  259

My old boss in Tampa used to use Cohen until he ended up going against him as an expert witness in a trial. Guy is a grade A scumbag and super expensive.

• Content Count:  1,757

Barry Cohen basically owns the Tampa courts. I dont know what he has on these judges. Anything that guys asks for  gets done. This is the guy who represented the Aisenbergs.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

One can only hope he sues the services of a "scum bag" against the right parties.

Seems by his comments, that Miller did try to cover, and are going to sue Leavitt for something in regards to putting him ni that position and not stepping up and saying the truth.

Sounds about right. Not sure why they would sue the University when the investigation was thorough and the appropriate action was taken based on the findings.

Whenever an employee does something like this, there is always the possibility that the employer, who is supposed to know what is going on and background check who they hire, to get sued.

So they're going to sue Fanhouse?

One can only hope he sues the services of a "scum bag" against the right parties.

Seems by his comments, that Miller did try to cover, and are going to sue Leavitt for something in regards to putting him ni that position and not stepping up and saying the truth.

What, did Leavitt kidnap the whiny brother and hold him until they retracted their story?

What, did Leavitt kidnap the whiny brother and hold him until they retracted their story?

I take it you havent seen the new fanhouse article?

Enlighten me...

Enlighten me...

Im just kidding

Archived