• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My theory on BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

I know he is listed at 6'1" but he looks more like 5'11".  When I watch the games and see all those wide open receivers in the short middle, it occurred to me.  Maybe he has a hard time seeing over the lineman.  This would explain why he constantly scrambles outside and looks good throwing on the run outside the pocket.

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

i made this comment week and was told about Drew Brees.  your point is still true, and Brees is very special

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I know he is listed at 6'1" but he looks more like 5'11".  When I watch the games and see all those wide open receivers in the short middle, it occurred to me.  Maybe he has a hard time seeing over the lineman.  This would explain why he constantly scrambles outside and looks good throwing on the run outside the pocket.

His height and inexperience are a double edged sword when it comes to him not seeing the middle of the field and intermediate routes, that stuff comes with time, except in special cases. 

Archived