• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Not to sound like I'm without compassion, but........

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

College Gameday has turned into the sad story of the week show?  I'm 20 mins in, still haven't heard them talk about one football game.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

College Gameday has turned into the sad story of the week show?  I'm 20 mins in, still haven't heard them talk about one football game.

The sad story is Lee Corso. He shoulda took the season off, he had a stroke what 5 months before the season started? He cant formulate the words that are in his brains. It has been painful to watch at times.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

They're at it again?  Is this show still about football?

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I have become less of a fan of that show this year. It seemed like all they loved doing was taking shots at the BIG EAST in the beginning of the seaon. Now, the BIG EAST actually proved them wrong with great seasons by Cincy and Pitt, yet they still just dont give them much love. It is painfully obvious that Kirk Herbstreit does not like Cincy's success due to him being a big BUCKEYE. Every chance he gets, he will put down the Bearcats. He is obviously trying to get Kelly to ND, so that his Ohio St Buckeyes can become the number 1 team in the state of Ohio. At least Desmond Howard has been a breathe of fresh air. I would love to see Herbstreit and Corso kicked off the show.

• Content Count:  5,241

Kiss up to the SEC, put down acc and big east, cue the story about how Tebow is the 2nd coming, then a highlight reel with some really bad Dave Matthews music.

Yea not much too like

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

I think the show gets a lot better next year being that they cant talk much more about Tebow. I think College GameDay turned into the Tebow show these last few years.  Next year they will have to find another player to worship. I am actually looking forward to next season.

Archived