• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm ThankBull for:

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Matt Grothe taking us as far as he did and that BJ Daniels looks ready to take us higher from here

• Content Count:  2,558

I am thankBull for a hometown team our younger generation will be able to grow up and support

• Content Count:  5,241

Im thankbull for JPP and Kion Wilson

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I'm thankbull for a Basketball team that looks like they will be much more exciting to watch then in recent past.

• Content Count:  118

I am thankfbull for such high expectations we have for our program.  It has not been that long since I was sitting at a homecoming game losing to Army thinking we would never be never good.  And now I expect/think we have a good chance to win every game and it is awesome.  Thankbull for big time college football!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,413
  • Days Won:  472

I am thankbull for an athletic program that has grown in leaps and bounds since I left campus with my degree.  I am thankbull that I have been able to watch the growth of the football program from a failed idea to a BCS competitor.  Thankbull also for being able to watch the hoops team rebuild under Coach Heath and the Baseball team under Coach Prado.  I'm thankbull we are building the facilities to take us to the next level.  I'm thankbull that the folks actually in charge aren't emotional and kneejerk in reacting to bumps along the way.  It's fun to watch this program grow in so many ways.  I'm thankbull that when we achieve the next stage of goals, I'll have been able to say I am thankbull to have been to have witnessed so much.  I'm also thankbull for the USF fans that participate on TheBullsPen.com to support their team.  It's a pleasure being surrounded by other Bulls fans and to find information and discussion every day!  Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,558

I am thankbull for an athletic program that has grown in leaps and bounds since I left campus with my degree.  I am thankbull that I have been able to watch the growth of the football program from a failed idea to a BCS competitor.  Thankbull also for being able to watch the hoops team rebuild under Coach Heath and the Baseball team under Coach Prado.  I'm thankbull we are building the facilities to take us to the next level.  I'm thankbull that the folks actually in charge aren't emotional and kneejerk in reacting to bumps along the way.  It's fun to watch this program grow in so many ways.  I'm thankbull that when we achieve the next stage of goals, I'll have been able to say I am thankbull to have been to have witnessed so much.  I'm also thankbull for the USF fans that participate on TheBullsPen.com to support their team.  It's a pleasure being surrounded by other Bulls fans and to find information and discussion every day!  Go Bulls!

ahem, he is mentioning me, no one else, please do not try to take away from my moment

• Content Count:  425

I'm thankbull for big time college football in Tampa. For this UM game at home this weekend. For the atmosphere we will have a RayJay on Saturday and the tailgating that will take place before the game. For the pride I'm able to have in my alma mater and to live down the street (in Temple Terrace) from a much improved campus. For TheBullsPen.com and all the moderators and fans that contribute. For the weather we will have on Saturday. For Matt Grothe and George Selvie and their hard work to put us on the map. Most of all, I'm thankbull for the promising future and traditions we are building for our kids to enjoy when they are a little older.

• Content Count:  640

I'm thankBull for my alma mater's football team: for making my undergraduate degree worth that much more...

Archived