• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Award Finalists

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,405
  • Days Won:  471

Awards and Honors

The Faculty Athletics Representatives Association honored the late Myles Brand by naming him the winner of the David Knight Award... Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich has been selected for the Disney Spirit Award, given annually to college football's most inspirational figure... 2009 William V. Campbell Trophy finalists Colt McCoy and Tim Tebow have been named finalists for the 2009 Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award... The 2009 Walter Camp Award's 15 Players to Watch includes: Toby Gerhart, RB, Stanford; Mardy Gilyard, WR, Cincinnati; Jerry Hughes, DL, TCU; Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama; Case Keenum, QB, Houston; Dion Lewis, RB, Pittsburgh; Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama; Colt McCoy, QB, Texas; Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State; Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, Oregon State; Jordan Shipley, WR, Texas; C.J. Spiller, WR/KR, Clemson; Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska; Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame; and Tim Tebow, QB, Florida. Finalists will be announced Dec. 2...The five finalists for the 2009 **** Butkus Award are Rolando McClain, Alabama; Sergio Kindle, Texas; Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri; Brandon Spikes, Florida; and Eric Norwood, South Carolina. McClain, Weatherspoon and Spikes were 2008 finalists... Five finalists for the Bronko Nagurski Award are Pat Angerer, Iowa; Eric Berry, Tennessee; Terrence Cody, Alabama; Jerry Hughes, TCU; and Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska... Finalists for the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award include: Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan; Thaddeus Lewis, Duke; McCoy; Zac Robinson, Oklahoma State; and Tim Tebow, Florida ... Semifinalists for the John Mackey Award (best tight end in FBS) are Dorin Dickerson, Pittsburgh; Ed Dickson, Oregon; Aaron Hernandez, Florida; Anthony McCoy, Southern California; Tony Moeaki, Iowa; Dennis Pitta, BYU; Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame; and Cody Slate, Marshall. The finalists will be announced later this evening... The Davey O'Brien National Quarterback Award® finalists are: Case Keenum (Houston), Colt McCoy (Texas) and Tim Tebow (Florida) ... Doak Walker Award finalists include: Toby Gerhart, Stanford; Mark Ingram, Alabama; and C.J. Spiller, Clemson... The Outland Trophy finalists include: Mike Lupati, Idaho; Russell Okung, Oklahoma State; and Ndamukong Suh, Nebraska.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

no USF players?

Archived