• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Randy Shannon Weekly WQAM Joe Rose Show Highlights This AM / Jacory Injury

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Heard most of it on way to work this morning on WQAM down here in SoFla. Joe Rose knows much more about the Bulls than ignorant Mandich.

The whole show was about individual cane players with Jacory in particular. The only time USF was brought up was the last question from Rose (as expected) "Do you think USF is going to make this week's game bigger than usual, especially those sofla kids that feel were passed up by Miami in recruiting" Shannon skirted the question and said "This is a big game for UM...chance to go 4-0 in non conference, end the season with a win etc." It was almost like he was afraid of even coach speak: "great team up there, big challlenge for us"

Mandich, after interview, stated USF was going to be jacked up for this game, probably going to be a sell out....and then proceeded to mumble in a senile way "where do they play" ugggh...he knows I just could not believe that came out in the same sentence of probably going to be a sell out. He then said his wife has even been bugging him to go to the game and that she wants to put the cheerleading suit on and go up there for the game...whatever that means.

The following two callers mentioned Canes will get beat by Bulls if they can not run the ball Sat. Mandich mentioned the Bulls have incredible pass rush with the two DEs and Jacory better get the ball off.

Well, it has been obvious in the past week of interviews, that Shannon has really tried to hide how severe Jacory's hand injury was. I did not see the Duke game but heard he threw some ducks out there. Just like Ponder getting leg injury at BYU prior to our game, I see Jacory's inability to throw the ball as a key advantage for us.....look for their TE and running game all day.

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

if they lose, all you're going to hear about is how Jacory's hand is injured , but if he was health they would have..blah, blah, blah ;)

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I hope we have a plan for their backup QB.  If another freakin backup beats us, there will be hell to pay.  GB!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I know he didn't do so well early against Duke, but supposedly the injury was blown out of proportion and he is fine.

See this link for details.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4679887

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Remember, we've been beating people with our BackUp ... and Cincy's "BackUp" has shown he'll be a force in 2010.

Archived