• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To all "In the Closet" Canes fans.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed a few posts where people mentioned they were once Miami Hurricanes fans. With such a big game coming up this weekend, I figure there is no better time nor place for all those who were once Hurricanes fans to alleviate themselves of their hidden allegiance to the University of Miami and come out and proclaim their loyalty to  University of South Florida Bulls.

I was once a Miami Hurricanes fan and until this day still can not stand ‘da’ Ohio State University because of that championship game (Personally I think because of that game they will never win a BCS game again. The Football gods are mad at them).  But now as a loyal University of South Florida Bull I am officially denouncing any allegiance to the University of Miami. They are now the enemy

So what is the difference between this game in 2009 and the game in 2005?

1. No one expected USF to win. (The game was an eye catcher but not a big deal.)

2. USF was not in a BCS conference. (Miami had better recruiting opportunities then now all is equal. Both team play for the same stakes)

3. It was just one game. Now it is a series.(Bragging rights are at stake, the image is at stake)

So if you are one of those “fans†who are on the fence. It is time to pick a side.

If you graduated from both UM and USF. Pick a side!

If you married a graduate of UM. Pick a side!

If you played at UM and coach at USF.  Pick a side!

If you have relatives who play on UM but YOU graduated from USF.  Pick a side!

There is no room on this ship, the pirate ship at Raymond James to be exact, for "Wishy Washy" fans only the "Ride or Die" need apply.

GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

My best friend is a Canes fan... I've been talking smack since I finished watching the replay of the Louisville-USF game... We're going to smack them down like Luke Skywalker did Darth Vader in The Return of the Jedi.

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

My best friend is a Canes fan... I've been talking smack since I finished watching the replay of the Louisville-USF game... We're going to smack them down like Luke Skywalker did Darth Vader in The Return of the Jedi.

I just hope it's not like the smack down in the empire strikes back.  ;D

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I noticed a few posts where people mentioned they were once Miami Hurricanes fans. With such a big game coming up this weekend, I figure there is no better time nor place for all those who were once Hurricanes fans to alleviate themselves of their hidden allegiance to the University of Miami and come out and proclaim their loyalty to  University of South Florida Bulls.

I was once a Miami Hurricanes fan and until this day still can not stand ‘da’ Ohio State University because of that championship game (Personally I think because of that game they will never win a BCS game again. The Football gods are mad at them).  But now as a loyal University of South Florida Bull I am officially denouncing any allegiance to the University of Miami. They are now the enemy

So what is the difference between this game in 2009 and the game in 2005?

1. No one expected USF to win. (The game was an eye catcher but not a big deal.)

2. USF was not in a BCS conference. (Miami had better recruiting opportunities then now all is equal. Both team play for the same stakes)

3. It was just one game. Now it is a series.(Bragging rights are at stake, the image is at stake)

So if you are one of those “fans†who are on the fence. It is time to pick a side.

If you graduated from both UM and USF. Pick a side!

If you married a graduate of UM. Pick a side!

If you played at UM and coach at USF.  Pick a side!

If you have relatives who play on UM but YOU graduated from USF.  Pick a side!

There is no room on this ship, the pirate ship at Raymond James to be exact, for "Wishy Washy" fans only the "Ride or Die" need apply.

GO BULLS!!!!

USF was in a BCS conference in 2005.  That was the first year in the Big East.

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Ahhhhh - wouldn't that make them our Daddy ?

• Content Count:  7,043
  • Days Won:  11

Ahhhhh - wouldn't that make them our Daddy ?

celebrity-pictures-darth-vader-fatherhood-cute.jpg

Archived