• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Atendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

USF had 49,388 for the game. If USF can squeeze in 70,170 into RJS, they will break the season attendance record. ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

USF had 49,388 for the game. If USF can squeeze in 70,170 into RJS, they will break the season attendance record. ;)

there wasn't 49k in the seats.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I thought it looked like there were a lot of no-shows. 

I go by the announced attendance. I have very incomplete records on BiS. If anyone can get me a list of the actual attendance for USF games, I would gladly add that to my spreadsheet. As it is I have 17 of the 80 home games for BiS.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

crowd size was decent, but probably one of the worst crowds i've been a part of. no emotion at all. it was so quiet i was able to hear everything the d-line coach was saying from row A, and normally i can hear yelling but not his normal talking voice...

it was like the fans were so disgusted with the rutgers loss that they still showed up, but just didn't put any effort other than being there. even the cheers for the touchdowns weren't that loud.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Should ask the UCF folks if they where counting empty seats this weekend.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

it was quiet

sunny noon games suck

Should ask the UCF folks if they where counting empty seats this weekend.

They show our attendance as 1,123 for each and every game except, their games here in Tampa. There were 45,000 and 67,000 UCF fans at those games. ;) ;)

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

crowd size was decent, but probably one of the worst crowds i've been a part of. no emotion at all. it was so quiet i was able to hear everything the d-line coach was saying from row A, and normally i can hear yelling but not his normal talking voice...

it was like the fans were so disgusted with the rutgers loss that they still showed up, but just didn't put any effort other than being there. even the cheers for the touchdowns weren't that loud.

Typical of noon games in RJS. The only noon game with USF that I have been too that had any energy was the FSU game and I am sure their fans would complain about their emotion in that game. Just nothing like an Evening of College Football. Fortunatly we only had one noon game at home this year.

• Content Count:  2,726

Typical of noon games in RJS. The only noon game with USF that I have been too that had any energy was the FSU game and I am sure their fans would complain about their emotion in that game. Just nothing like an Evening of College Football. Fortunatly we only had one noon game at home this year.

^ Not true...

The Central Fla game in 2007(64-12 shellacking) was a nooner..and was a SELLOUT and ROCKIN!!!

There have been quite a few other noon games that have been rockin!

The reason the mood was down is because we had such a terrible off-week.  Any week you get SHUT-OUT on the road, the week before homecoming, to a team that you were supposed to be "TRAINING FOR ALL CAMP" effects the fanbase and emotion.  Not to mention that we were playing a woeful louisville team. 

Nuff said?

GO BULLS!!!

Archived