• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Assuming we take care of business vs Louisville...

305BULLNPHINS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

And Miami takes care of Duke like they are supposed to do, they will be 8-3 we will be 7-3 what do you personally think about the game going into next week?  IMO, it can kind of wash away the pathetic losses vs Cincy, Rutgers, and Pitt that we had if we can pull off a win vs. Miami.  I also think it will be an even bigger recruiting tool if we can handle both FSU and UM in the same year.  (takes away recruits from the state of FL from those two teams).  I also think it would be a win-win situation for us and besides a game against a big FL school we really don't have much to lose...Any more thoughts?

• Content Count:  724

I wouldn't say it would wash away those losses.  it would help with recruiting but those losses were bigger games because they were Big East games.  Not to mention that Rutgers and Cincy were for national audiences on ESPN.

• Content Count:  6,902
  • Days Won:  22

IF we beat Miami that would be huge and will get us attention nationally and definetely in our state

• Content Count:  4,092
  • Days Won:  14

It doesn't wash away the conference losses, but I will be a happy drunk if we beat Miami.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  640

Our #1 goal this season was to win the Big East. Win the Big East. Everything else is an afterthought, including a win over UM. As far as national image goes, if we pull of the win against UM we will still be considered (and justifiably so) a hit-or-miss program, especially because it will be nationally televised. In the long run, it would mean the world for recruiting and be a big pick-me-up for the guys on the team. It might even brighten our bowl prospects. Long-and-short: wins over FSU and UM but finishing 5th in the BE = bittersweet season.

• Content Count:  5,241

Beating Miami (which we can) will be a great accomplishment and help recruiting and morale.

Still no big east title will make us all  >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Beating UM and FSU would be huge and help in recruiting the state of FL.  The conference losses however stop the recruiting positives at the state border.    We still need help in the midwest recruiting big O and D linemen.  Here's a suggestion FIRE Chico and hire  C Michigan offensive coordinator, I read up on him last night, he is young, good resume, and if he can win at CMU without FL speed imagine what he could do with Fl speed and some Big linemen that he knows how to recruit.

• Content Count:  292

IF we beat Miami that would be huge and will get us attention nationally and definetely in our state

nope, the nation sees usf in a different light, a team that gets outcoached and out played in the big east

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,413
  • Days Won:  472

nope, the nation sees usf in a different light, a team that gets outcoached and out played in the big east

LOL.  Funny "the nation" out here thinks we're the school Daunte Culpepper attended so it's not all bad.

You're stretching it if you even think half of the nation knows anything about USF Football.  TAMPA may see USF in a different light, but it's probably the same light as always around the country, save for a handful of writers and Chris Fowler.  ;D

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Beating UM and FSU would be huge and help in recruiting the state of FL.   The conference losses however stop the recruiting positives at the state border.    We still need help in the midwest recruiting big O and D linemen.   Here's a suggestion FIRE Chico and hire  C Michigan offensive coordinator, I read up on him last night, he is young, good resume, and if he can win at CMU without FL speed imagine what he could do with Fl speed and some Big linemen that he knows how to recruit.

haven't you read, we can't afford a good OC around here. That's one of the biggest excuses for us losing. assistants salaries.if we don't have that one anymore, what will we use?

We can't afford an OC unless we hire him off of the unemployment line like we did with Canales and Gregory.

It's preposterous to think we should hire a top 20 offensive coordinator over one that ran a #110 or worse offense that was fired from his last job(Canales)!

Don't you know he only makes $90k less than our guy? There is no way we can afford him. ???

I'm in. looks like a good one.

Archived