• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Just call them South Fraudula"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

4. Just call them South Fraudula: As well as Rutgers played, there's no excuse -- none -- for South Florida's truly putrid performance in that Thursday night game. The Bulls would have had as much of a chance had they never gotten off the plane. I wrote in this space after the West Virginia win that maybe South Florida had turned over a new leaf; instead, it looks like the Bulls played as well as they always do against the Mountaineers but still can't beat any other decent Big East teams. They have lost to Cincinnati, Pitt and Rutgers by a combined 75 points.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/5260/what-we-learned-in-the-big-east-week-11-2

First a few fans now the media is on to us.  I hope this does not trickle down the the donors and potential recruits.  :nope

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

ouch....

i actually think this helps in maintaining Carnes as a commit... He probably watched BJD play and laughed.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Michigan State got this tag in the media and it set their program back quite a bit.......

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,688
  • Days Won:  424

Michigan State got this tag in the media and it set their program back quite a bit.......

Just exactly what evidence do you have that getting that tag is what set their program back quite a bit? ..... Or maybe you just worded that wrong?

• Content Count:  150

I love how BB calls us Count Fraudula or whatever.  It acctually made me laugh considering at the begining of the season BB had us at 7-5 season, losing to Pitt, UC, FSU, Rutger, and Uconn.  So because we exceeded expectations and are ahead of the curve of where he though and all other media thought we are frauds now?  Does he even mention at all that we lost our starting all time big east yardage leader 5 yr sr QB and now starting a red shirt Freshmen?  Or how we lost our kicker?  How last game we played without our #1 reciever?  No we are frauds because we are not having the dream season after going 5-0.  Sorry but being BB is an idiot!  He also predicted Rutgers to win the Conference as well, and look where they are. 

We are right were we should be this year.  We have a very talented Defense that is very young in alot of spots.  We have a very young offense that got younger after the 3rd game.  We are deeper then we have ever been and it shows as many of our younger players are getting playing time to get experience.  I think we finish the season 7-4 with wins over UL and UM and a lose to Uconn.  I see our future as bright but this attitude that we suck cause we are not BE champs is stupid with what we are workign with this year. 

just my 2 cents

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,688
  • Days Won:  424

I love how BB calls us Count Fraudula or whatever.  It acctually made me laugh considering at the begining of the season BB had us at 7-5 season, losing to Pitt, UC, FSU, Rutger, and Uconn.

If that's true, maybe one day people in here will stop throwing out bloggers ******** and calling them "the media" and wringing their hands over what they have to say...

• Content Count:  63

Fishmanz, I'm with you on this.  Although frustrating at times to watch our very talented athletes underperform, this is about what I expected this year even WITH Grothe (I did think we would beat Rutgers this year though and thought we'd lose to FSU with Ponder and after their BYU game).  I do have to say that the RU game was extremely painful to watch.  I hope they let that embarrasement burn in real good and finish these last three games like they have something to prove.  I would love to beat at least UL an UM.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

why do people think we can beat UM.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

why do people think we can beat UM.

...Because we can (if our team shows up)

Archived