• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Banners and Signs for Mike Canalas at Louisville game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

He must go after this season!

• Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

and while you are at it. Start collecting from everyone around you and on this board so that we can pay $400-500K a year for an experienced OC. Otherwise youll get similar replacement.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,576
  • Days Won:  423

He must go after this season!

Why not just drop Woolard a short, rational note explaining one's feelings instead of making oneself look like an ass and an attention whore by bringing some stupid sign to the game?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

and while you are at it. Start collecting from everyone around you and on this board so that we can pay $400-500K a year for an experienced OC. Otherwise youll get similar replacement.

More than affordable and more than proven as far as his results.  We can't afford a big name so why not get a bright up and coming mind? 

http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/pages/bio.aspx?b=26972697269710788yes2697809153942157624273&m=18

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,013
  • Days Won:  469

If you make a sign, make sure you can spell his name...

If you can't than default to the best sign possible.

GO USF BULLS!

• Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

More than affordable and more than proven as far as his results.  We can't afford a big name so why not get a bright up and coming mind? 

http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/pages/bio.aspx?b=26972697269710788yes2697809153942157624273&m=18

and what proof do you have that this great young mind would be able to succeed in the Big Times? look at UL for an example of their results from hiring a young great mind from Tulsa.

Unless you are hiring from someone successful in BCS league it will be a crap shot. We might end up better and then we could be a Louisville

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

UF pays their OC $210k.

WVU pays theirs $247k

not sure why you think an OC costs $500k but I bet there are very few that make that.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2009-coaches-contracts-database.htm

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

and what proof do you have that this great young mind would be able to succeed in the Big Times? look at UL for an example of their results from hiring a young great mind from Tulsa.

Unless you are hiring from someone successful in BCS league it will be a crap shot. We might end up better and then we could be a Louisville

What proof do you have that ANY coach would succeed as OC at USF?  Really all you can do is look at their body of work and hope it translates to the job here.  Sorry but nothing in life is guaranteed.  Also i love how the green and gold gogglers are now moving the goalpost on people who want to have a real dialogue about the OC position.  First it was "Ok well give us someone who is good and we could afford"  now its the impossible "well how do you know they would be successful here" because yes we all have crystal balls that can tell the future.  Some times your house burn up sometimes your house burn down. 

Edit: Also what proof do you have that Chico will turn the offense around next season? 

Archived