• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Piscataway, Morgantown, Syracuse, Cinncy,...........

dausfbulls11

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Louisville, Charlotte, El Paso, Auburn, Tallahassee, Ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Birmingham..............these are some of the places me and my family have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars to travel and watch this  football team play a game...........WHY!!!!!  Why go to all this trouble to support this team when we cant even get our coach to figure out after 4 straight years that Schiano is gonna blitz..............DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!  Was it last year or the year before that we wondered why they didnt throw a screen, do something to make Rutgers play for the friggin blitz!!!!!!!!!!! I  am sick of people saying they were just better...........we are out coached every year against RU and Cinncy.  Huh, maybe it wasnt Julmiste, maybe it wasnt Gregory, maybe it wasnt Rod Smith....That was the most pathetic display of coaching, football, effort, and attitude i have ever seen.........i am embarassed to be a Bulls fan today.........i feel like a stupid a@# for wasting so much of my time and resources supporting this team with such pathetic leadership and focus..............i have never been so pissed off and disappointed over a stupid flippin game!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to think that i thought if i stayed off the boards for 24 hours i might cool off..............ugh, ok got that out of my system, see you at the Louisville game.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,413
  • Days Won:  472

You are late to the party!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

he was probably sick for the last 24 hours.

• Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

0 points @ rutgers... unbelievable.

• Content Count:  1,778

the sentiment on this board is obviously not in the best spirits. Please keep it in perspective this is just one loss and USF still has the opportunity to have a 9 win season.  The three losses this year were rather discouraging and it can be tough to see all the good that has happened this year i.e a win at Florida State and a win over WVU.

Keep in mind, USF is bringing in a RS freshmen QB who can be one of the best in the Big East if coached properly and if he has the correct framework around him.

I am just hopeful the coaching staff will figure things out before the program, which includes the players, the coaches and the supporters falls apart.

Earlier, I jokingly asked if people would feel better if coach Jim Leavitt openly apologized for the teams performance, although I would never expect a Tim Tebow like apology, maybe a statement or two would help to reduce the angst some supporters are feeling.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,182
  • Days Won:  429

Earlier, I jokingly asked if people would feel better if coach Jim Leavitt openly apologized for the teams performance, although I would never expect a Tim Tebow like apology, maybe a statement or two would help to reduce the angst some supporters are feeling.

He and Canales have both said they've got to do a better job of coaching and are going to try to do just that ... Not sure what more you want him to say.

• Content Count:  1,261

Great response.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

He and Canales have both said they've got to do a better job of coaching and are going to try to do just that ... Not sure what more you want him to say.

The same thing was said after the Pitt game wasn't it?

Time to stop talking about doing a better job. It's frustrating watching a gameplan change because of one turnover and then failing to make adjustments to what opposing defenses are doing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,860
  • Days Won:  109

the sentiment on this board is obviously not in the best spirits. Please keep it in perspective this is just one loss and USF still has the opportunity to have a 9 win season.  The three losses this year were rather discouraging and it can be tough to see all the good that has happened this year i.e a win at Florida State and a win over WVU.

Keep in mind, USF is bringing in a RS freshmen QB who can be one of the best in the Big East if coached properly and if he has the correct framework around him.

I am just hopeful the coaching staff will figure things out before the program, which includes the players, the coaches and the supporters falls apart.

Plenty of teams are starting and/or playing freshmen QBs in the country including Savage at RU.  That isn't a valid excuse/reason.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,413
  • Days Won:  472

Bad logic if you ask me CR, you're suggesting all freshman QBs are the same.

Archived