• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

wow wvu get screwed by refs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Did u just hear the announcers about indesputable evidence of a fumble, where was that for our propel fwd, we were #2, where was our help from them in 2007...geesh

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I was looking at that one...  I didn't hear what the announcers said but looking at it I thought it was a TD.

Hey there's Leavitt eating lobster...

• Content Count:  246

It was close, but that was a good call reversal by the refs.

I wish they would have shown Jim yelling at the lobster while slobbering and then give it the stink eye.

• Content Count:  558

Lou Holtz just announced what most people feel about "conspiracy": why have the overturn replays all go for florida, bama and cincy...pretty obvious

• Content Count:  233

Hello All

When you look at the replay first look at the ref in the background. He is standing on the goal line with his legs apart. His head is over the middle of the goal line. If you draw a vertical line from the top of his head to the ground you will see that the line goes through the middle of his body. When you look at the play don't look at the goal line & ball because you will be trying to reference two different points. Instead focus on the line going from the top of the refs head to the ground. You will see that the ball touches that vertical line and thus is a TD.

Cheers

Michael

• Content Count:  1,013

Close call, but there was one angle that showed the bowl cross the goal line. TD!

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

looked like a TD to me. it was funny to see ESPN try and make it as big as the SEC bad calls that protect their top teams to get them in the NC game. Nobody has more to lose then ESPN when it comes to the SEC and the NC. they do not want to see a small program like cincy ever make the NC game.

Archived