• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like a USF / UCF St Pete Bowl match up...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  0

If we win another game and become bowl eligible (which I have no doubts that we will at the least do that much) then I believe we will be in the St Pete Bowl again and have a good chance at playing UCF. Of all teams-I do NOT want to have to watch this bowl game. We would never hear the end of it from their fans- "we went to the same bowl game as you after you thought you were too good to play us anymore" and IF they were to win against us......oh lord! They will never beat us tho IMO so that was strictly hypothetical. I'm a season ticket holder, I go to every game, skipping law school glasses to make the weeknight ones. I am an alumni and a loyal bulls fan but this loss really upset me. We didn't even keep it close-and for that I post this semi negative thread and I predict a St Pete Bowl USF UCF match up- Boy do I hope I am WRONG! *sigh*

Law school *classes* - sorry dunno how to edit on my cell...

• Content Count:  246

This would be a great game between two excellent coaching staffs.

• Content Count:  6,502

This would be a great game between two excellent coaching staffs.

:nope :nope :lolnew :lolnew :lolnew

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

After last night's performance the team deserves to go to the International Bowl in January, but we should make them play outside just for the hell of it.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think the St. Pete Bowl is the likely destination at this point. I think we end 8-4...

• Content Count:  16,478
  • Days Won:  43

More likely that Rutgers gets the ST PETE bowl invite as they already went to the Papa Johns Bowl last year. Bowl games dont like getting the same teams twice. Maybe you can see WVU going to the Papa Johns bowl, but I doubt Rutgers goes again. I think St Pete gets either WVU or Rutgers. Papa gets USF.

I see your reasoning, but I'm thinking...

BCS: cin/pitt winner

Meineke: cin/pitt loser

Pizza: WVA

Internat'l: Rutgers

USF: St Pete

Yes they may not want the same team in a bowl game 2 years in a row-but with the economy not as many fans will go and St Pete is like home to us-so attendance wise and record wise (prob 8-4) I am thinking st pete-and I just have a bad feeling it will be UCF. Gross.

• Content Count:  16,478
  • Days Won:  43

If we do end up in the St Pete Bowl then I hope we play against a team like UCF or Southern Miss. Those are basically the only C-USA schools that I have interest in playing right now. And the USFvsUCF game should be a sure sell out. Have a feeling though that UCF would bring more fans as USF fans would be bored of going to the same bowl game.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

im not sure this team is worthy of post season play.  the game last night goes down as one of our top 5 ugliest losses. 

Archived