• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This one hurts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

Guys, help me out here. When we went on our 3 game skid two years ago I vanished from the bullspen. It's games like this that make me want to crawl in a hole and die.

I invited friends and neighbors over to come bask in a layup of a victory tonight and it did't happen...ouch this hurts. I'm strugglin' with this...

I can't take CJL antics anymore, when I was younger I loved it, now that I've matured I realize he can't keep doing this... ???

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Guys, help me out here. When we went on our 3 game skid two years ago I vanished from the bullspen. It's games like this that make me want to crawl in a hole and die.

I invited friends and neighbors over to come bask in a layup of a victory tonight and it did't happen...ouch this hurts. I'm strugglin' with this...

I can't take CJL antics anymore, when I was younger I loved it, now that I've matured I realize he can't keep doing this... ???

I was looking forward to a win or at least a good game but once again Leavitt's Bulls weren't ready. He needs to be held accountable now by the USF Admins. I can't believe i waited 2 weeks for this **** again.

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I feel ya...  I have been trying to recruit people to go to games and stuff and they look at me confused.

• Content Count:  488

I hope you and your friends drank a lot of beer.  I agree...this was humiliating...but c'mon...crawl in a hole and die?

Drink more beer and be gald you get to watch the Bulls play again next week.  You never know with this team.  We might win...we've done it six times already this year.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I can handle losing, but to look totally inept in every phase of the game tonight was downright embarrassing. 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

see a psychiatrist

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I can handle losing, but to look totally inept in every phase of the game tonight was downright embarrassing. 

Yeah I can take a loss, hell I watch the bucs lol

but this is just pathetic football

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

we are 4-3 against 1A competition

• Content Count:  693

Yeah this one hurts a lot. I was telling everyone in my classes that USF was gonna play awesome tonight and wore my USF polo all around Winter Park/Orlando today. The thing that really errs me, is the fact that we were still doing the zone read option in the 3rd quarter down 3 TD's. There was no urgency from the coaches or from the playcalling. The only time we used the no huddle, we caught RU on their heels and moved the ball well, until BJ fumbled it away. What was the point of rushing Ford 10-15 times in the 4th quarter...just to run out the clock? That's what the other team shoudl have done, we should have at least tried to put some points on the board for dignity. It is obvious that our coaches do not have any, and do not care. That's what hurts the most I think.

• Content Count:  642

Yeah this one hurts a lot. I was telling everyone in my classes that USF was gonna play awesome tonight and wore my USF polo all around Winter Park/Orlando today. The thing that really errs me, is the fact that we were still doing the zone read option in the 3rd quarter down 3 TD's. There was no urgency from the coaches or from the playcalling. The only time we used the no huddle, we caught RU on their heels and moved the ball well, until BJ fumbled it away. What was the point of rushing Ford 10-15 times in the 4th quarter...just to run out the clock? That's what the other team shoudl have done, we should have at least tried to put some points on the board for dignity. It is obvious that our coaches do not have any, and do not care. That's what hurts the most I think.

My bro (UCF alum) works in Winterpark glad to hear you showed your Bulls spirit all day. This sucks bro. I'm having bad thoughts about this program and it's future if things don't start to change.

Archived