• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vote in the new Blogger

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Hey, I just can't stand to lose a contest to Vanderbilt.  I've been reading his blog the last week and it's pretty good.  So vote for him to write and root for USF.

http://fuhbaw.blogspot.com/

• Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

What's up, Bulls faithful,

I'm now a South Florida fan. At my blog Fuhbaw I ran a contest, putting my college fan loyalty up for a vote. I selected five schools I respect in one way or another and asked my readers to vote on which school I should give my allegiance to.

South Florida won in a landslide... and I have many of you on this board to thank. I unintentionally spammed this board while seeking more info on what it means to be a Bulls fan. Some of you were skeptical, some where amused, and some were confused... but many of you turned in full force to vote at my site. And I thank you for it.

I'm excited to now root for South Florida. I've followed the team since their loss to Rutgers last season. In loss - and a loss where they were jobbed out of huge momentum swing - I saw an impressive and resilient team, one obviously well coached and deceptively talented. Suffice to say, they got my attention and my respect.

I'll be watching the game tonight and taking notes to document my first day as a Bulls fan. I have to lot to learn about my new team and a lot to catch up on.

And if there are any Bulls fans in New York City, we should meet up and watch a game over a drink or three. Tonight prolly isn't going to work out for me, but maybe some time once the team digs into their Big East schedule.

All right, let's hope the Bulls don't overlook the Wolfpack tonight... and, it feels good to say it, go Bulls!

Ha! Thanks for the rally cry! You certainly turned 'em out in full force. Go Bulls, eh! (That's Wisconsin-ese for Go Bulls!)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

As a new Bulls fans we'll expect to see you actively involved with us here.

Congratulations on you life-changing decision.

Thanks, guys. I'm a busy guy between the blog and the 9 to 5 (and trying every so often to have a personal life) but I'll be checking in here regularly when I can. You seem to have a good group... and I need to catch up as much as I can on all the Bulls knowledge I can!

• Content Count:  2,719

Thanks, guys. I'm a busy guy between the blog and the 9 to 5 (and trying every so often to have a personal life) but I'll be checking in here regularly when I can. You seem to have a good group... and I need to catch up as much as I can on all the Bulls knowledge I can!

You will soon find yourself on this board more and more until your personal life is this board.  Welcome to Bulls Country!

Archived