• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Ice Bulls vs FAU this weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

The USF Ice Bulls are coming off a 2-0 start to the season after traveling down to Lake Worth to take on FAU

2 game home series against FAU Owls starting Friday at 7:30pm at the Brandon Ice Sports Forum.

FREE with USF ID, $5 donation without.

We will have shirts, jerseys, hats, pucks for sale. 1 raffle for the night to benefit the Childrens Cancer Center.

2094667694_f782144513.jpg

(USF players and staff with Madison at the Childrens Hospital of Atlanta having her give the horns)

Saturday is "DROPPING GLOVES AGAINST CANCER" pediatric cancer awareness game. The puck drops at 7:30pm, but starting at 6pm we invite families to join the Childrens Cancer Center families in the pre game fun. We will have a magician, balloon animal maker, face painting and a kite making table - "because kids should fly kites, not fight cancer" (ccc motto). We will have $3 shirts for sale to benefit the medical trust funds of 5 children AND have $3000 worth of raffles that night.

377689804_5b223aa868.jpg

(USF players and coaches visit Sebastian in the hospital)

please see: www.icebulls.org, our facebook group or email usficebulls@aol.com for more information

• Content Count:  2,461

I might have to make an appearance.

I'll be the intoxicated one yelling "GO BULLLIIIEEEEES!"

• Content Count:  552

**bump**

I know there are other games this weekend, but come out and you'll get hooked-- and its for a good cause!

Archived