• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NEED 4 TIX TO NC STATE TOGETHER

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Looking for 4 seats together for NC State. We have friends who now want to make the trip. PM me or reply if you have them to sell. I see a lot of pairs for sale on here, but we are looking for 4 together. 

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Looking for 4 seats together for NC State. We have friends who now want to make the trip. PM me or reply if you have them to sell. I see a lot of pairs for sale on here, but we are looking for 4 together. 

Brian just buy both pairs... no one ever sits in the correct seats... Mine are section 17 row y  seats 4+5...  Tim Newman

plus I can give tickets to glover and they can give them to you on flight!

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Brian just buy both pairs... no one ever sits in the correct seats... Mine are section 17 row y  seats 4+5...  Tim Newman

What if I were to buy another pair in a comparable location for the Glovers? Could we then buy the fourfrom your group?

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

What if I were to buy another pair in a comparable location for the Glovers? Could we then buy the fourfrom your group?

Brian I do not know... We have already bailed on trip so I do not think I can ask them to move their seats... I do not think you will have a problem sitting together once in the stadium...We did at ucf without issue...

Archived