• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 NC State Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

I have two tickets for this weekends game.

Section 17

Row KK

I will sell them for face value (43.00 ea)

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I would be interested if T-Man is willing to sell me his two and then trade me his other two for these. I will hopefully let you know today.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I would be interested if T-Man is willing to sell me his two and then trade me his other two for these. I will hopefully let you know today.

Brian-  have your friends throw in a round of drinks Friday night and the hang tag for parking and we have a deal...  You will then exchange with Glover's $90 plus the two tickets you have in section 17 row KK in exchange for the 4 tickets... You guys can do that on the plane or at airport...  Thanks for taking care to include them in activities, it is their first roady without me and shell and we usually do the coordinating of bullspenners (they do not spend all day on this board like me!)     

Brian-  have your friends throw in a round of drinks Friday night and the hang tag for parking and we have a deal...  You will then exchange with Glover's $90 plus the two tickets you have in section 17 row KK in exchange for the 4 tickets... You guys can do that on the plane or at airport...  Thanks for taking care to include them in activities, it is their first roady without me and shell and we usually do the coordinating of bullspenners (they do not spend all day on this board like me!)     

Brian let me make sure the Glover's are cool with this... If they just want to sit where they are already at ask your friends if they still want to buy?  If not I will put tickets on Craig's list or have someone scalp them.  I will post when I know for sure!

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Brian let me make sure the Glover's are cool with this... If they just want to sit where they are already at ask your friends if they still want to buy?  If not I will put tickets on Craig's list or have someone scalp them.  I will post when I know for sure!

Just let me know if they are cool with it or not. I know that the four of them would probably be able to find a place to sit together, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Just let me know if they are cool with it or not. I know that the four of them would probably be able to find a place to sit together, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Brian the Glover's said "okay" as long as they can still park at your hotel. That way they do not have to worry about parking for the game.  I am sure you can work out all details with them on the flight out.  Hope all of you have a good time.

Archived