• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you can stand it... Game Replay on Now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, you could clearly hear "********" being chanted by those classy FIU fans.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

yeah, and it wasn't like they were chanting it after a couple of seconds of the playing being over. The chant started long after the play was over and the players were clearly down. Pretty horrible.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

During the replay, the ESPN U commentators took notice of the chant and commented on it.

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

yeah, and it wasn't like they were chanting it after a couple of seconds of the playing being over. The chant started long after the play was over and the players were clearly down. Pretty horrible.

I cannot say for sure but it seemed like there was some sort of commotion in the student section stands-- something that might have been the instigator of the cheer (like someone getting thrown out)--- that was my guess at the time because I simply could not believe any fans would be that classless (or perhaps the word is clueless)

Don't give them that much credit. I was watching that section the entire time with complete disbelief. I could see no such thing. Absolutely rediculous.

• Content Count:  16,413
  • Days Won:  43

After reading all the critics rip on Buie's play this season, I had to watch this game again. I thought Buie played well as he was getting a lot pressure on the QB. He even caused the QB to throw an INT to Murphy. I am not worried about Buie's play right now after watching that again. Also, Chris Robinson and Craig Marshall looked good out there too.

Archived