• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Win the BigEast.....everything else is gravy!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

This program needs to win the BigEast. The only way we do that is by playing and coaching good football every week. I think we took a step back last night, but games like the last three build character and give us an edge in close games against teams that are used winning going away. That is one of the few positives of this week.

If we take on the challenge to win the Big East everything else will take care of itself.

Regardless of what many people may think, we are NOT FREAKING GOOD ENOUGH to blow people away by just showing up.

• Content Count:  16,356
  • Days Won:  43

Cyber,

I agree with you on this. USF just needs to win the BIG EAST this year. Forget all this national championship talk. I believe that USF got caught up in national title mix last season, and it really hurt USF's goal of winning the BIG EAST. This year, I think we all need to focus on the BIG EAST and let everything take care of itself. I have to admit that my head was spinning last season after we got ranked, and then all the national talk. It was fun and it was stressful as hell. I could not even concentrate on work because it was just too crazy last season. Now, I am just a USF fan saying this, but I am petty sure the players and coaches had to be far worse than I was last season. Sure, they tell you that they were not caught up in all the title talk, but I am sure they were going crazy too. This year, we learn from that and we win the BIG EAST!!!! Great post CyberBull!!!!

• Content Count:  21,314
  • Days Won:  10

Based on what I saw yesterday it is going to be a tough season.  Getting up for each game and delivering consistent performance is USF issue.  The Big East will not be a cake walk, teams like Louisville on the road and West Virginia are not going to roll over. 

We need to figure out a way for our team to bounce back, and deliver strong defensiver performance in terms of getting to the QB. 

Pittsburgh will be a tough game, we need to stop the running game and that so far seems to be our strength this year and we will find out with UConn and Mr. Dixon. 

We seem to give away short passes but defend against the long pass pretty well.

As we saw in this FIU game, if our offensive falls off we cannot expect our defense to score like we did last year. 

Archived