• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Road Games with the Bullseye on our Chest. . . . A history.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

When we are in the top 20, these are our road games:

FAU (2007):  A bad call by the ref aids USF and holds off FAU who outplayed the Bulls.

RU (2007):  The best we've played  as "a bigshot" on the road.  Neverthless, kicks and blocks were missed and "tight" Bulls team came up short to Canada Bowl Bound Knights.

UConn (2007):  Channeling John McKay here. . . we didn't play worth a ****, but we made up for it by not coaching worth a ****.

Oregon (2007):  I know it was neutral site, but needles to say we left the friendly confines of RayJay and looked horrible.

UCF (2008):  An overtime thriller against a team that just got demolished by unranked BC.

FIU (2008):  I'll spare you the details.

There they are folks.  Not a ton of games but six games is nothing to laugh at.

Good luck against NCSU guys.  If history means anything, you'll need it.

On a positive note, we might to due to go on the road with a gaudy ranking and not look like a steaming mound of ****.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Beating WVU in W. Virginia comes to mind, as wells as UConn in CT.  Rutgers in '05, North Carolina in '06.

Who can forget Auburn?

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Beating WVU in W. Virginia comes to mind, as wells as UConn in CT.  Rutgers in '05, North Carolina in '06.

Who can forget Auburn?

He is saying road games when we are ranked.....

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Wow, we really don't have a good showing on the road with the target on us :o  Seeing that recounting of the games we have played away from home with the target on our back makes me nervous.  NCSU, UL, UC, and WVU will all be dangerous.

I hope that we are due for a great showing on the road with said target.  Would be nice for a change.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Who can forget Auburn?

He is saying road games when we are ranked.....

Indeed.  I guess I should have read more closely.  Too bad the FIU win didn't knock us out of the rankings.  ;D

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

Good point Carolina, you may have a future as a professional sports bettor . . . Anyhow, I'd ask Jim about this in his press conference and put a copy of this dismal record on everyone's locker.  GO BULLS!

Archived