• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls 10 - 1 all time versus Florida teams - No more TRAP games.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Another excellent record is a 10-1 all time win status versus any Florida team.  We don't lose to our "nieghbors" often.

We do rise to the occassion and will defeat FIU at home - now there is another excellent all time stat also (home W/L percentage)!

We need to remember these TRAP games in the future.  Only playing the Big 4 games from now on.  We will shed playing UCF, FAU, FIU, JAX for UF, UM, FSU from now on.

• Content Count:  4,016

Another excellent record is a 9-1 all time win status versus any Florida team.  We don't lose to our "nieghbors" often.

We do rise to the occassion and will defeat Kansas at home - now there is another excellent all time stat also (home W/L percentage)!

Throwing out stats?  Here's an interesting one USF is 32-2 at home since 2001 when they score 23 or more points in a game (I like our offense's ability to do that).  The two losses?  Anyone, anyone? 

Army in 04' (everyone cringes when that game is brought up), and Cinci last year.  In the Cinci game last year we had 8 turnovers and only gave it up twice...against Army we gave it up 3 times and got it back once.

Keys, win the turnover battle, score more than 23pts, and pressure Reesing.

• Content Count:  1,457

I wish I could say that our turnover ratio was lower at home than on the road.  I do find comfort in our overall home win percentage since 1997 though.  Chances are great that when USF plays in Tampa they win - over 80% of the time.  That is an awesome stat too.

Cincy was a curshing loss last year - I do like how we battled back at home though.  Army was revenge/avenged due to the 28-0 spanking USF game them at their house.  Army's loss to USF (at their home) was their worst defeat ever; a stat that still stands - they have quite a tradition also!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I wish I could say that our turnover ratio was lower at home than on the road.  I do find comfort in our overall home win percentage since 1997 though.  Chances are great that when USF plays in Tampa they win - over 80% of the time.  That is an awesome stat too.

Cincy was a curshing loss last year - I do like how we battled back at home though.  Army was revenge/avenged due to the 28-0 spanking USF game them at their house.  Army's loss to USF (at their home) was their worst defeat ever; a stat that still stands - they have quite a tradition also!

Why since 97, we never lost at home before that.  >:D

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well our only loss to an in state opponet was at the old Orange Bowl there is no shame in that, some of the best teams lost there and it was the site of the longest home winning streak.

Now when we play the Canes again and happen to drop one at Dolphins Stadium thats a cow of a different color...

• Content Count:  127

Another excellent record is a 9-1 all time win status versus any Florida team.  We don't lose to our "nieghbors" often.

We do rise to the occassion and will defeat Kansas at home - now there is another excellent all time stat also (home W/L percentage)!

which FL teams are these 9 wins against?

• Content Count:  5,900

The ones that combine for 0-9 against us.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034

All except the big 3.

Guys, do we have to stoop to this kind of stat to prop ourselves up? That's something UCF would do. I would think we were beyond that.

• Content Count:  1,297

i'm getting 8-1........unless you are already counting a win against FIU.

combined score of

USF        FL Opponent

321        146

Archived