• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Someone explain this to me, can we no longer sit with our guest?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

I just got an email, and in it, it said this:

Wristbands are NOT required for entry into the stadium. You still need your ticket and student ID for admittance. Each ticket has the level in the stadium that you have been awarded and ushers will check every ticket to verify that you are allowed to sit in the corresponding levels.

The availability of guest tickets will be determined after 5PM on Wednesday September 10, 2008.

There will be no exchanging of tickets at the ticket office to sit with guest tickets in a different level.

So am i supposed to assume that if my student ticket is for 200 level, and my guest gets a 300 level ticket, we just have to sit apart? We cant just both go sit in the 300 level? This whole thing is such a mess, i wish they could get it right.

• Content Count:  7,890

welcome to big time football from what understanding of the matter you both can sit in the 300 section if you trade yours in.

• Content Count:  2,461

I would wait until you get the companion ticket email before you freak out.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

do this, take your ticket go to your seat, after you get into your level hand your ticket to your buddy, then they can use it to walk down to your section.

• Content Count:  7,890

do this, take your ticket go to your seat, after you get into your level hand your ticket to your buddy, then they can use it to walk down to your section.

And this is why they are going to move to assigned seats

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

When I was in Highschool my brother was at UF, and he brought me ot a game. I remember even with assigned seats squeezing 3-4 extra people in to a block of 10.

Now those are bleachers, but you never sit during the game anyways

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

somewhat unrelated, but the bleachers at UCiF's stadium were a mess too.  nobody sat in their assigned seats... except of course this old crusty family that sat behind us, and actually complained to one of the sheriffs on duty about me and my g/f because they "couldn't see."

i always seem to be surrounded by a-holes at these games.

anyways, the student ticket policy sounds like a disaster.  definitely some growing pains going on.  this is what it's like when a program is big time.  i graduated in December so i still lived with the old policy... i remember a couple years back when u could just walk up to the student entrance and buy your ticket right at the gate from someone at a folding table with a money box.

how times have changed.

i miss the student section environment [and all the gorgeous co-eds running around], but i definetely don't miss having to scramble for tickets.  i used to hustle 'em and visit two campuses in order to get extra tix.  lol.

Archived