• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Truth About Leslie Stirrups

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

The Moderator did a good job on the "spoke to Leslie's uncle today" posts...however, funny how Leslie's mother doesn't even know who that person is he is referring to! What uncle?  I guess everybody is calling themselves "uncle" these days. Leslie's daddy isn't a highway patrolman...that is his God-daddy, his mentor. The person he looks to as a father figure. His God-daddy is responsible for all the preparation it took to teach Leslie the game...to make him the great player he was in High School and still is today.

Leslie is definately coming to USF. His academics were indeed the reason he didn't attend right away. His grades are now up and he has matured in many ways. He is looking good and as his family, we are all very excited to see what he will bring to the team! And yes, he made some stupid high school mistakes...but who hasn't?  Most just didn't get caught. Leslie turned out to be stupid when it came to commiting a crime, because it isn't in his nature to commit crimes.  Leslie has learned a valuable lesson. He is ready to play hard!

Best Regards to the Bulls,

A Family Member!

• Content Count:  2,523

Interesting post for sure and hope to see him at USF and become a productive member for the football team and community...It's not how you fall, it's how you pick yourself up that counts...

• Content Count:  1,797

Thanks for the post Misses.  I hope everything you say comes true.  Unfortunately, we have had many imposters on this message board, so us old timers have to be a little skeptical when someone with a new screen name posts 'insider' information here.  Your information sounds very plausible and I hope Leslie comes to USF and tears it up. 

Normal

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Looking forward to seeing him playing for USF in 2009.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I just want to see him wearing the Green and Gold, and roaming the field at Ray Jay where he belongs.

• Content Count:  2

My information is very plausible. I'm a newbie here by accident and due to so many different stories regarding Leslie being posted, I decided to set the record. You will see him wearing the green and gold soon. It is great to see the inspirational posts - such as Ruger7. I assure you, Leslie is here and is reading the posts.

You could probably ask Matt Grothe about the information. After all, Leslie's God daddy (the cop) coached Matt for a few years over in Lakeland when he played for the Lakeland Packers/Lake Gibson High School. He well knows who Coach Howard is.

Good Luck for a Great Season!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I BULLieve you and I BULLieve in your Leslie.

My hubby's middle name is Leslie and I BULLieve in him too. LOL

Don't let the UCF fans who post on here get to you. That's par for the course with them. Hopefully, since we won't be playing them any longer they'll stop posting, but I seriously doubt that as they are obsessed with us.  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Look forward to having the young man become a BULL!

Archived