• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My UCiF Experience

outrunner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm still too tired to write a whole lot, so I'm doing it in bullet format.

• UCF has a a pretty nice campus, and is better than ours
  • Tailgating sucks at UCF. Hotter then hell and unorganized.
  • University of Classless Fans. Was cussed out the whole time (expected). Had beer bottles thrown at us (SBC) and beer in water guns sprayed at us. When one of our members notified a cop about it, she told us that there were 13 fights in progress. When our player goes down hurt, they cheer; when he gets up and walks off, they boo. We talk about every school having their a****les, but UCF seems to have a higher concentration of them.
  • Fun but bad stadium. I'll admit it was fun to get the stadium to bounce. Other than that it sucks. It's an over-glorified high school stadium. Rewatching the game on TV was bad becuase the cameras shook so much and the dumb idiot with the flag in front.
  • WTF? We should have destroyed UCF, but our coaches made some horrible calls, especially in the final 5 minutes.
  • A win is a win, and hopefully it's a wake-up call for Friday.

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

a win is def a win.....and when you look at the BIG picture......that means 4-0

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Yeah, I caught a beer in the shoulder walking to the stadium.  Thanks UCF student!  I hope he appreciate the cop that grabbed him and walked him away in cuffs.  His friend came and got in my face and I apologized to him that his friend threw a beer at me... idiots.

Another kid hit my buddy in the back of the head with a flip-flop, no cops around this time.  Had to restrain one of my buddies from breaking the kid in two.

I was pretty surprised with the lack of class their students displayed.  The booing and swearing is one thing, but the spitting, beer throwing, and physical hitting is just over the line.  I saw a great number of UCF kids being arrested as we walked through memory mall to the stadium.

I wasn't really upset getting hit with a beer.  I wasn't surprised, but I didn't expect it.  The cop got him.  I thanked the cop.  I'm just glad we wont be going back there, EVER!

• Content Count:  2,307

I guess I can write about mine on here also.

Agree 100% on the nice campus, crappy tailgating thing. Our car was pretty far from us and there weren't many people around us. Didn't really see any of their fans since we were so far away. Stadium was ok, I enjoyed making noise by stomping on the bleachers.

The game... Horrible. Their personal fouls were ridiculous. I wore my new Selvie jersey and ended up switching it for my old school Lee Roy Selmon Jr at half time for luck. Seemed like it worked till the last 3 minutes. I am very superstitious. Walking back to the car was horrible after being so tired, and the drive home was worse.

Now I'm at work for 16hrs still thinking of that crappy game and how it should not have gone into OT.

Only thing I'll miss about this game was the easy drive.

Good thing I set up internet on my Crackberry.

I had a good experience with the fans... I was tailgating out near the H lot, near university blvd. Whenever a UCF fan would walk by we'd say good luck, and no joke, every one of them responded the same "We'll need it." Some UCiF'ers came over and we went back and forth jestfully on who's going to win, but as he was leaving he invited us over to his frat house (ATO). I'm not a greek person and it's never been my thing, but I said what the hell. The houses are a lot nicer on UCF, I'll give them that. The guy told us there were tons of usf and ucf guys partying together over there. Needless to say we walk in and we're the only USF fans. Someone said "SMELLS LIKE ********!" When we walk in, and we got some dirty looks, but everyone we talked to was pretty chill. I met up with some friends who go to UCF, and we walked from Greek village to the stadium.

As a rule of thumb, I avoid people who no longer have their shirt on. They are either:

A) Looking for a fight

B) Belligerently drunk

C) Both A and C.

Following this rule of thumb I had no real issues, I saw some scuffles on the walk there but just people getting drunk and being stupid. The police coverage was very good after the game, although the campus needs to be lit up better in certain areas.

• Content Count:  958

When walking through memory mall, I got a lot of **** talked to me, most of the time i would just say Go Knights or start chanting U-C-F!

The look you get from stupid drunk people when you do something unexpected is hysterical!

I actually got surrounded by one Group of like 15 UCF students with these really loud whistle things and they started chanting "********!" over and over again...

What did I do, I put my arms around the two closest people to me in the circle and started chanting "********!" with them...Once again, the reactions and looks on their faces was hysterical!

I love making people feel like idiots  :)

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Well my experience was a good one... I tailgated off campus at a friend's house (ucf grad)..  We walked to the game 10 of us all married couples in our usf gear (two of us had hard helmets with horns).  We walked amongst ucfers they shouted there clever sayings and my entire group shouted 3-0 back.. A few glares and ucf cheers nothing too bad... I guess we were north of the stadium so the walk in did not allow us to go throw many tailgates other than the older RV crowds...  I have to say I would go there again and I did not experince any vulgarities on there behalf.. If there is a Next time for those that had a bad experience it is simple... DO NOT PLANT YOURSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DRUNKEN STUDENT BODY!  I can think of at least 12 road trips were the fans were much worse than ucf..  I have also seen our students act the same at our games to the visitors... PLAIN AND SIMPLE COLLEGE KIDS DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH BEER THEY CAN HANDLE, NATURALLY 99% OF THESE KIDS WITH THEIR NEW FOUND "BEER MUSCLES" THINK THEIR **** DOESN'T STINK.  With this in mind, you avoid these hot spots and you can still find places where you can exchange banter and not have beer and **** thrown at you.  I think several times over the last week we were told by ucfers that memory lane (whatever it is called) is full a drunken dipshits and that unless you want to be harassed, stay away....  I would be more pissed about this if I knew our students did not do the same every week but they do... Like it or not its all part of what is college football today.. PS..Auburn, PSU, and Troy State were the only places that I ran into none of the aforementioned dipshit students..

• Content Count:  2,052

I'm sorry to say this, but I think enough is enough. Someone in the melee should get an attorney and sue the sheeeat out of UCF. The last time I was at the UCF game at the Citrus Bowl, my then 4 year old grand daughter was ridiculed, spit upon, and had a cke thrown at her all because she was wearing a USF cheergirl costume. I wrote a letter to the president of UCF, only to have an Assistant AD reply with the excuse don't blame the university over a "few" bad examples. I say Bulls**t! It is time for this action of thugness to stop. Have UCF forfeit all games or ban fans from watching. That will stop this ridiculous actions. Even when they came here, they trashed everything. Nothing but Ill bred animals in my honest opinion.  Reaper

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Their campus RULES.  It is beautiful.

Their fans (still) suck.  My wife and I were called fagg0ts no less than 3 times and we had stuff thrown at us, too.  I hope that we never have to go back there.

We had to park over a mile away from the stadium.

Their idea of tailgating is actually picknicking.  The way that they talked about it beforehand, you would've thought that they had it better than the Grove at Ole Miss.  NO.

UCF sucks.  Stay in the CUSA basement.  ECU will wipe the floor with them.

• Content Count:  10,207
  • Days Won:  2

I actually got surrounded by one Group of like 15 UCF students with these really loud whistle things and they started chanting "********!" over and over again...

What did I do, I put my arms around the two closest people to me in the circle and started chanting "********!" with them...Once again, the reactions and looks on their faces was hysterical!

I love making people feel like idiots  :)

LOL I would have loved to have seen there faces

I guess when you have a OCS stadium and 45k students you have more dumbass drunks that cause problems, it will be the same

when we get a OCS.

Archived