• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Close the buffets Mangino is coming

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

Dude that guy is awesome.  (VIDEO)

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Dude that guy is awesome.  (VIDEO)

i woulda yelled at him too, dumbass hurting his team, so he can strut his **** into the endzone.

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

Man-gina looks to be about one chicken wing away from a massive coronary.  Dude should probably take a valium before wobbling out to the sideline.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

We really shouldn't be talking too much smack... they beat us last time they played us (well, actually, we beat ourselves that game, but they got the W) and they're coming in a higher ranked team who has two wins with good score differentials, unlike our win at UCF. You only get personal once you have room to, and we definitely don't have room to talk right now.

That said, I sure hope we show up and our home field advantage helps us to smash the rock chalk jayhawks.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

We really shouldn't be talking too much smack... they beat us last time they played us (well, actually, we beat ourselves that game, but they got the W) and they're coming in a higher ranked team who has two wins with good score differentials, unlike our win at UCF. You only get personal once you have room to, and we definitely don't have room to talk right now.

That said, I sure hope we show up and our home field advantage helps us to smash the rock chalk jayhawks.

were not talking smack, were just saying that magino is fat as hell...which is true.  i bet his skin folds smell like the great depression.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

were not talking smack, were just saying that magino is fat as hell...which is true.  i bet his skin folds smell like the great depression.

That's just freaking gross.  :throwup2

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

That's just freaking gross.  :throwup2

But funny nonetheless. 

Archived