• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My views on the UCF trip

flsportsfan83

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,584
  • Days Won:  13

1) They have a very nice campus 10x's better than USF

2) Tailgating at UCF sucks. You park, thn have to lug your **** around. Then bring it back to the ca before the game.

3) The UCF fans were not bad at all.

4) That stadium is a big High School Stadium.

5) We played like ****, we better straighten up for Kansas or we will get smoked.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

2) Tailgating at UCF sucks. You park, thn have to lug your **** around. Then bring it back to the ca before the game.

5) We played like ****, we better straighten up for Kansas or we will get smoked.

1) You're crazy

2) I would agree

3) The regular fans and alumni are not bad, it's just the students that are trash

4) I agree, and I hope it breaks to the ground

5) Remember last year when we barely escaped fau then came back and the next week on fire?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

1) You're crazy

2) I would agree

3) The regular fans and alumni are not bad, it's just the students that are trash

4) I agree, and I hope it breaks to the ground

5) Remember last year when we barely escaped fau then came back and the next week on fire?

He's not crazy... The new section of their campus with the new dorms above the bookstore and on that mall type thing with tailgaiters and the pizza place was pretty impressive. Adds to the atmosphere.

• Content Count:  743

d*mn.... seriously??? a pizza place??? on campus? d*mn...

• Content Count:  385

The UCF fans were not bad at all?

You must have stayed away from the Memory Mall tailgates... They are ignorant, classless "fans" who speak nonsense.

I had beer thrown at me and got into numerous arguments with those morons. I personally didn't mind it (I was actually expecting it), but most people would never say that their fans are "not that bad."

And the campus isn't 10x better than ours. Have you been to the new Marshall Center?

The UCF fans were not bad at all?

You must have stayed away from the Memory Mall tailgates... They are ignorant, classless "fans" who speak nonsense.

I had beer thrown at me and got into numerous arguments with those morons. I personally didn't mind it (I was actually expecting it), but most people would never say that their fans are "not that bad."

And the campus isn't 10x better than ours. Have you been to the new Marshall Center?

I wasn't saying that their campus was 10x better... just that area... which is very well thought out.

You're right... I did stay away from the memory mall tailgates... I was a visitor at their campus and had been warned not to go there... I'm not one to put myself in a bad situation in an area that I had been warned to stay away from... File that one under common sense 101. You lose the right to get pissed when people give you good advice and you don't choose to heed it...

Oh... and I have seen the new Marshal Center... absolutely beautiful. It's apples and oranges... you're comparing one building to an area of dorms, arena, entertainment and their bookstore...

• Content Count:  571

fucj UCF its the fuckinnnnn sweep!

fucj UCF its the fuckinnnnn sweep!

Class of 2012? Thank god you have a few years to learn to speak english and grow up...  ::)

• Content Count:  1,400

1- the campus is very nice they have made alot of improvements since the last time i was there

2- tailgating did suck parking in a car garage and then having to bring your stuff out and get it back to your car afterwards was a pain on my way to the stadium we saw tons off people taking their crap to their cars which Im sure made them really lake for the game

3- ucf were just your average talkers not bad we walked through memmory mall I was totally trashed as were alot of their fans ;D we werent ***holes to them they werent ***holes to us.

4- the stadium had a nice atmosphere but I didnt know if i wanted to be below or above the stands when it started swaying back and forth. THey keep bouncing on that tranpoline and they might be looking to build a new stadium or move back to the citrus bowl in a few years.

5-we played down to their level or special teams sucked all night long and we need to learn to manage the clock better.

• Content Count:  2,461

You're right... I did stay away from the memory mall tailgates... I was a visitor at their campus and had been warned not to go there... I'm not one to put myself in a bad situation in an area that I had been warned to stay away from... File that one under common sense 101. You lose the right to get pissed when people give you good advice and you don't choose to heed it...

We aren't talking about being pissed here, we're talking about fans... and last time I checked there were fans in the memory mall area... So, commenting on those fans shouldn't provoke you into insults, there, tiger. His observations are valid as to the fans' behavior, and I agree, they are dirtbags.

Archived