• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is Love afraid to get hurt?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

is it just me or did it feel/look like Love was a no show even though his uniform was on the field?

anyone have any stats for him tionight?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

is it just me or did it feel/look like Love was a no show even though his uniform was on the field?

anyone have any stats for him tionight?

Other than quitting on the route where Grothe had his first pick, I didn't notice him shying away from contact or anything.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Love had 2 catches for 16 yards in about the first 5 minutes of the game.  Then he disappeared. 

I wonder what the thought process of the coaches is sometimes.  Love has been touted as one of our best receivers, but he disappears after the first quarter.  Hester is always great, but towards the end of the game the guys we throw to are Alcin and Richardson?  Why are those guys even on the field at that point?  Mitchell, Hester, Johnson, Love, Ced Hill ( I am assuming that Edwards was hurt on the punt return) are all available and with the game on the line you are throwing to the guys at the bottom of the depth chart?  I don't understand their decisions sometimes.  I'm glad TJ was in on the OT catch.

Archived