• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Party Bus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Would anyone be interested in renting a party bus for the game? I called and received a quote on two separate party buses. For a 40 person bus they are running a special of $2,000 (which includes tax, gratuity, tax, etc) and 6 hours of rental time. The additional cost for the rental is $250/hour. So, it would be $50.00 per head at the 6 hours, if we wanted to rent the bus for 8 hours (leave at 4, return by midnight) we would be looking at $2,500 or $62.50 per head. I know there was a lot of talk about hotel rooms and traveling, and with gas prices still around $3.60 / gallon you are looking at between $20 and $40 per car depending on gas mileage. Let me know. If it looks like we have 40 people interested, I wouldn't hesitate to book it.

USF is charging $69/person for roundtrip motorcoach (A/C Bus). This would be a PARTY BUS and we could have a nice 2 hour tailgate ride out, and keep the party going on the way back. Let me know ASAP. Link for the bus company is below.

http://www.a1tampalimo.com/party-bus.htm

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It's not a bad idea.  I live in Orlando already, but it's good thinking.  Hope you get the ball rolling.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

So, I take it no one is interested? 

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I thought it was a pretty good idea for those going that want to party on the way and not have to worry about driving/parking. 

Archived