• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Priorty Points

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Am I the only one that has not recieved their breakdown on points?

I know how many they have credited me with, but I've not gotten the e-mail with the breakdown. And I get the same answer every time I ask, "They're working on it." Seems to be taking an awfull long time.

Am I the only one that has not recieved their breakdown on points?

I know how many they have credited me with, but I've not gotten the e-mail with the breakdown. And I get the same answer every time I ask, "They're working on it." Seems to be taking an awfull long time.

I haven't rec'd mine yet.  Not really concerned, either. I got the UCF and FIU tickets and I am sure I can get bowl tickets...

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I don't need the e-mail - maybe just put it under "Manage My Account" priority points section.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,767
  • Days Won:  3

Am I the only one that has not received their breakdown on points? I know how many they have credited me with, but I've not gotten the e-mail with the breakdown. And I get the same answer every time I ask, "They're working on it." Seems to be taking an awful long time.

Even if you do go to "manage my account:" it doesn't cover the actual breakdown, only

the total points.

I thought this was going to be an online feature...the ability to review your breakdown?

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

havent received mine yet.  and the "manage your account" feature online has an incorrect total.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Nope, have not received mine.  I think they are back logged and it will take them a couple months to work through the donors in order for everyone to receive an email.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Did't get ours either and our manage your account online isn' t correct either

• Content Count:  206

Mine is incorrect as well, I sent them an email questioning the discrepancy several weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet.  Not sweating it yet, I'm sure they will correct them.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

ditto for me. I'm sure we'll hear eventually.

I called Eric and left a message about making my Bulls Club donation earlier last week and haven't heard back yet....and I'm trying to give them money. I am sure that with the season so close everyone in Athletics is extremely busy and doing their best to take care of everything. We'll all hear back sooner or later :)

Archived